Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Great Arcane Fest Quest
1 2 3 4 5
@bluesykai

I have a wishlist here with the items I'm most interested in, but I'd also be willing to accept old festival apparel at LAH prices.
@bluesykai

I have a wishlist here with the items I'm most interested in, but I'd also be willing to accept old festival apparel at LAH prices.
^
^
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
Looking for the skin Neonate from 2013 Starfall! Will pay a pretty penny for it too, to complete my collection
Looking for the skin Neonate from 2013 Starfall! Will pay a pretty penny for it too, to complete my collection
^
^
~
~
Oooo best of luck completing the collection!! I'm on a similar quest too :D I miss Neonate too, best of luck finding a copy!
Oooo best of luck completing the collection!! I'm on a similar quest too :D I miss Neonate too, best of luck finding a copy!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
Thanks! :D
Ahhh, I really hope I find someone willing to sell, I’m willing to drop a ton of money on it if only I could find it
Good luck with your quest too!
@Mahogi
Thanks! :D
Ahhh, I really hope I find someone willing to sell, I’m willing to drop a ton of money on it if only I could find it
Good luck with your quest too!
>>>
>>>
^
^
@bluesykai

hello! best of luck on your quest for neonate! any chance you're interested in fest chests? i've got some old arcane chests (starsinger, arcane elemental, starfall spell) i've been looking to liquidate if you're interested. no worries if not, just figured i'd ask! thanks :)
@bluesykai

hello! best of luck on your quest for neonate! any chance you're interested in fest chests? i've got some old arcane chests (starsinger, arcane elemental, starfall spell) i've been looking to liquidate if you're interested. no worries if not, just figured i'd ask! thanks :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2 3 4 5