Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Rare/Fest/Cycled/Ums [LF] WP,g,kT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Archenitesky yup
@Archenitesky yup
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
How much g/t for your buccaneer set?
@Nightsorrow
How much g/t for your buccaneer set?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder 840g/kt
@Bynder 840g/kt
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow

Is the 1600 embers for the Golden Seraph jewelry still open?
@Nightsorrow

Is the 1600 embers for the Golden Seraph jewelry still open?
earth.gif
@Nightsorrow think I can offer you...500 embers currently if you want?
@Nightsorrow think I can offer you...500 embers currently if you want?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Nightsorrow

How many embers for Overseer and Masked Misleader?
@Nightsorrow

How many embers for Overseer and Masked Misleader?
komaeda_icon__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d74v520.gif
Furvilla | FR+2 | ToyHou.se
divider__6__by_ladymidnightsolace-da3ygsj.png
@3pSiL0n @BadLuck @Archenitesky
I'm afraid @Dalinar83 is the last person I will accept embers from as with their trade I will finally have 100 banners
@3pSiL0n @BadLuck @Archenitesky
I'm afraid @Dalinar83 is the last person I will accept embers from as with their trade I will finally have 100 banners
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@NightSorrow , yesterday I sent you the CR, early morning while the fest was still going on (24 hours before ending) and I see you've been active since then. Did it by chance get buried in your notifs?

I'm sorry if I'm comng off rude, I'm just a tad confused
@NightSorrow , yesterday I sent you the CR, early morning while the fest was still going on (24 hours before ending) and I see you've been active since then. Did it by chance get buried in your notifs?

I'm sorry if I'm comng off rude, I'm just a tad confused
@CoffeeShoppe it did get buried away in my notifications. I think i had like 15 yesturday morning and more throughout the day. Im sorry but even looking at the trade now it is AFTER i announced i have reached my goal and i am no longer taking embers. Heck i have 1200 embers to spare for next yr

Im sorry but i have to decline it. There are players that buy fest throughout the yr so iu shouldnt be at a loss
@CoffeeShoppe it did get buried away in my notifications. I think i had like 15 yesturday morning and more throughout the day. Im sorry but even looking at the trade now it is AFTER i announced i have reached my goal and i am no longer taking embers. Heck i have 1200 embers to spare for next yr

Im sorry but i have to decline it. There are players that buy fest throughout the yr so iu shouldnt be at a loss
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow , at that time, I never knew you announced it as I was never pinged when you stated it. I really wish you would have notified me during the fest so I could sell them for more than I could now, after the fest, but I personally have accidentally had others CRs/messages buried in my notifs so I understand 100%.

That being said though, I do appreciate your honesty.
I'll keep them until next year so I can make a profit instead of selling cheap.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you have a nice rest of your day.
@Nightsorrow , at that time, I never knew you announced it as I was never pinged when you stated it. I really wish you would have notified me during the fest so I could sell them for more than I could now, after the fest, but I personally have accidentally had others CRs/messages buried in my notifs so I understand 100%.

That being said though, I do appreciate your honesty.
I'll keep them until next year so I can make a profit instead of selling cheap.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you have a nice rest of your day.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9