Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Finish some achievement points!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Worgen - the Runestones just arrived back! I'll set up a 2WCR for you. The achievement can take a while to come through, so be prepared to scowl at your screen xD

@Cherrytrees - I've set up a 2WCR for you with the Dolls!

@Worgen - the Runestones just arrived back! I'll set up a 2WCR for you. The achievement can take a while to come through, so be prepared to scowl at your screen xD

@Cherrytrees - I've set up a 2WCR for you with the Dolls!

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Have:
Full Chess Set

Need:
Runestone Set
Dolls Set
Wind Egg
Have:
Full Chess Set

Need:
Runestone Set
Dolls Set
Wind Egg
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@ThistleProse Could I please borrow your Nature Egg when there's a chance?
@ThistleProse Could I please borrow your Nature Egg when there's a chance?
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx sure! I'll set up the CR now :)
@xBlackheartx sure! I'll set up the CR now :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@azurine May I be put on the queue for the arcane and lightning egg, please? I can send some runestones over as collateral / to help your achievement hunt, unless you already completed it in which I can offer 50 gems instead. Will need them back though. [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
@azurine
May I be put on the queue for the arcane and lightning egg, please? I can send some runestones over as collateral / to help your achievement hunt, unless you already completed it in which I can offer 50 gems instead. Will need them back though.
@Worgen - I'm heading off for the night; I'm FR+18 so its 3am for me xD Once the Achieve comes through for you, toss up a CR and I'll get your babies back to you ASAP!! That said, I am currently babysitting your dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20050997][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200510/20050997.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12575759][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/125758/12575759.png[/img][/url]
@Worgen - I'm heading off for the night; I'm FR+18 so its 3am for me xD

Once the Achieve comes through for you, toss up a CR and I'll get your babies back to you ASAP!! That said, I am currently babysitting your dragons:

20050997.png12575759.png
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Faundoe
Arcane and Lightning are available now, so I'll send them your way. If you already gone them done, feel free to decline trade. You can offer just the gems for collateral ^^

Fresh users coming to this thread. Please see my loan post is on page 4. I update my loan stock and online status regularly!
@Faundoe
Arcane and Lightning are available now, so I'll send them your way. If you already gone them done, feel free to decline trade. You can offer just the gems for collateral ^^

Fresh users coming to this thread. Please see my loan post is on page 4. I update my loan stock and online status regularly!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine

When you get a chance, could I also borrow the lightning egg? I can use a level 25 dragon as collateral if thats alright.

Also, does anyone have a nature egg I could borrow as well?
@Azurine

When you get a chance, could I also borrow the lightning egg? I can use a level 25 dragon as collateral if thats alright.

Also, does anyone have a nature egg I could borrow as well?
@Wumpo

Sure, I'll note you down!
@Wumpo

Sure, I'll note you down!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png

@Faundoe
Could I borrow your runestones? I’ll be happy to send over a dragon as collateral.

@Faundoe
Could I borrow your runestones? I’ll be happy to send over a dragon as collateral.

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15