Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Umiko's Outfit Consultation Co.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@dggeoff hey ! no rush on payment or anything, just wanted to make sure you saw this ! ^^
@dggeoff hey ! no rush on payment or anything, just wanted to make sure you saw this ! ^^
733EAYl.png
@SpriteQueen
oh gosh I apologize! I must have missed the ping!
I loved the outfit you made for her, thank you so much!
I do believe I paid already? 0':
@SpriteQueen
oh gosh I apologize! I must have missed the ping!
I loved the outfit you made for her, thank you so much!
I do believe I paid already? 0':
@dggeoff whoops, youre right ! sorry about that, lol.
@dggeoff whoops, youre right ! sorry about that, lol.
733EAYl.png
@SpriteQueen Dragon Image / ID: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50175053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501751/50175053_350.png[/img] [/url] Category: 2- 8 slots Type: A- I'd prefer the outfit not cost more than 200kt and 200g, but I'm flexible Suggested Theme?: She's a coli dragon who is a 'ranger' type, very tough and outdoorsy. The clan lives in the Starwood strand, if you can add some arcane influence, that'd be amazing. Nothing modern or face-covering, please! Form of Payment: 8kt
@SpriteQueen
Dragon Image / ID:

50175053_350.png

Category: 2- 8 slots

Type: A- I'd prefer the outfit not cost more than 200kt and 200g, but I'm flexible

Suggested Theme?: She's a coli dragon who is a 'ranger' type, very tough and outdoorsy. The clan lives in the Starwood strand, if you can add some arcane influence, that'd be amazing. Nothing modern or face-covering, please!

Form of Payment: 8kt
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@Cinderspark @fredddio hey guys! just pinging to let you know that i havn't forgotten about you ! school's been busy, so i havn't had much time to get on. planning to finish these up shortly; sorry about the wait! (no need to respond)
@Cinderspark @fredddio hey guys! just pinging to let you know that i havn't forgotten about you ! school's been busy, so i havn't had much time to get on. planning to finish these up shortly; sorry about the wait! (no need to respond)
733EAYl.png
hi! could I get a ping when you open again? I have a dragon that badly needs dressing!
hi! could I get a ping when you open again? I have a dragon that badly needs dressing!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
CobaltBlaze's Outfit Idea

@Cinderspark here she is ! im a little rusty since i haven't made any outfits in a while,,, hope this fits somewhere along the theme you had in mind :')
CobaltBlaze's Outfit Idea

@Cinderspark here she is ! im a little rusty since i haven't made any outfits in a while,,, hope this fits somewhere along the theme you had in mind :')
733EAYl.png
Ceana's Outfit Idea

@fredddio here she is ! i wasn't able to add any good arcane apparel, as they kept clipping really badly with the other items,,, i hope this turned out alright ! :') ( let me know if you're unhappy with the result, im completely willing to have another go at her ! )
Ceana's Outfit Idea

@fredddio here she is ! i wasn't able to add any good arcane apparel, as they kept clipping really badly with the other items,,, i hope this turned out alright ! :') ( let me know if you're unhappy with the result, im completely willing to have another go at her ! )
733EAYl.png
@SpriteQueen it's great, thank you! I love the quiver/herb pouch combo!
@SpriteQueen it's great, thank you! I love the quiver/herb pouch combo!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@HellsByte feel free to order whenever !
@HellsByte feel free to order whenever !
733EAYl.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22