Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest Skins 50% OFF + 3 UMs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CapriReve
Hi again! I was wondering if 1600g/80 strange chests would be a fair offer for Imperial F Accent: Suncaller? I'm pretty awful at pricing so feel free to let me know if it's not what you're looking for!
@CapriReve
Hi again! I was wondering if 1600g/80 strange chests would be a fair offer for Imperial F Accent: Suncaller? I'm pretty awful at pricing so feel free to let me know if it's not what you're looking for!
tumblr │ Wanted │ Trade
@coronalis

I think I can let it go for 1600g if you're willing (^^;) I'm honestly not to keen to trade that one just for chests...
@coronalis

I think I can let it go for 1600g if you're willing (^^;) I'm honestly not to keen to trade that one just for chests...
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
[emoji=candle size=1]
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
[emoji=candle size=1]
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve
hello! happy new year :D
just checking in about the celestial creature for custos desertum trade. its completely okay if youre not ready!
custos desertum is on the ah for 1kg right now. are you willing to trade the accents and add 1.5kg? :o
@CapriReve
hello! happy new year :D
just checking in about the celestial creature for custos desertum trade. its completely okay if youre not ready!
custos desertum is on the ah for 1kg right now. are you willing to trade the accents and add 1.5kg? :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite

Hi, happy new years to you too (^^)

I'm really sorry for this but I'll have to back out of the trade. I mentioned before that I don't have much free time to spend on FR now, school already started so it'll be hard for me to find the funds within a short time now that you up the gems. I don't want to keep you waiting that long, so again, I'm so sorry!
@lovebite

Hi, happy new years to you too (^^)

I'm really sorry for this but I'll have to back out of the trade. I mentioned before that I don't have much free time to spend on FR now, school already started so it'll be hard for me to find the funds within a short time now that you up the gems. I don't want to keep you waiting that long, so again, I'm so sorry!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

Hello there!
A while back I offered to buy your but I didn't have enough gems
Now I actually do, so are you still okay with your original offer (1.5kg)?
@CapriReve

Hello there!
A while back I offered to buy your but I didn't have enough gems
Now I actually do, so are you still okay with your original offer (1.5kg)?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Hi again (^^)

I'm so sorry! I'm no longer interested in selling that skin. I honestly put it up in the hopes that someone would be in interested in trading it for the skin that I was currently actively seeking at the time but now that I have the one I wanted (I ended up snatching it from the AH anyway..), I'm not keen on selling Custos Tropicae now. I was already tentative to begin with (^^; )

Again, I'm so sorry! I hope that you'll find another copy from someone else.. (if it's any help, these people might still have a copy they're selling:
Silverishness, TwistedEerie, Harmonywish. The order's from most recent posted to oldest btw!)
@MangoLlama

Hi again (^^)

I'm so sorry! I'm no longer interested in selling that skin. I honestly put it up in the hopes that someone would be in interested in trading it for the skin that I was currently actively seeking at the time but now that I have the one I wanted (I ended up snatching it from the AH anyway..), I'm not keen on selling Custos Tropicae now. I was already tentative to begin with (^^; )

Again, I'm so sorry! I hope that you'll find another copy from someone else.. (if it's any help, these people might still have a copy they're selling:
Silverishness, TwistedEerie, Harmonywish. The order's from most recent posted to oldest btw!)
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

Oh, that's fine, I understand :)
Thank you so much for redirecting me to other sellers!
@CapriReve

Oh, that's fine, I understand :)
Thank you so much for redirecting me to other sellers!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
[emoji=candle size=1]
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9