Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2
Hi! I don't know if you're still looking for an ice nest, but I am new and willing to rent out my two nests while I do some planning/saving up for gene scrolls.
Hi! I don't know if you're still looking for an ice nest, but I am new and willing to rent out my two nests while I do some planning/saving up for gene scrolls.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@FredTheCloud

This thread is rather old but it just so happens that I need 2 ice nests, one as soon as possible and one in 4 days. I can send the first CR if you confirm you're interested!
@FredTheCloud

This thread is rather old but it just so happens that I need 2 ice nests, one as soon as possible and one in 4 days. I can send the first CR if you confirm you're interested!
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
Yes I am interested! Would 5K/nest be a fair price? What I've seen on the forums seems to be all over the place pricing wise. I can feed daily and have plenty of food stores of everything.
Yes I am interested! Would 5K/nest be a fair price? What I've seen on the forums seems to be all over the place pricing wise. I can feed daily and have plenty of food stores of everything.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
Hello! I can lend you ice nest!
Hello! I can lend you ice nest!
1 2