Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Reiign's Leveling [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@Adagium Hello! Yes, I can take both of them. It'll be 160kt + 175kt for a total of 335kt (or gems) for both your dragons. Send them over and I'll get started on them right away. Since they're already partially leveled, I should have them back to you by the end of tomorrow c:
@Adagium Hello! Yes, I can take both of them. It'll be 160kt + 175kt for a total of 335kt (or gems) for both your dragons. Send them over and I'll get started on them right away. Since they're already partially leveled, I should have them back to you by the end of tomorrow c:
c3e7Qq8.png
@Reiign Sounds great! They're on their way to you now. Thank you.
@Reiign Sounds great! They're on their way to you now. Thank you.
2a609wh.jpg
@Adagium Your dragons have finished their training and are on their way back to you!
@Adagium Your dragons have finished their training and are on their way back to you!
c3e7Qq8.png
I'll be closing this evening so get your last minute training slots now! and stop me from looking at G1s already
I'll be closing this evening so get your last minute training slots now! and stop me from looking at G1s already
c3e7Qq8.png
And we're back open!
And we're back open!
c3e7Qq8.png
@Reiign

Hello! Welcome back. Could I grab a slot for a dragon going from 1-25?
@Reiign

Hello! Welcome back. Could I grab a slot for a dragon going from 1-25?
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Touhou Hello again! Absolutely! I'm heading off to bed now but feel free to send your dragon over and I'll get to them in the morning.
@Touhou Hello again! Absolutely! I'm heading off to bed now but feel free to send your dragon over and I'll get to them in the morning.
c3e7Qq8.png
One slot still open!
One slot still open!
c3e7Qq8.png
@reiign

hi, i'd love to get a slot but i was wondering if you offered collateral at all? the dragon i'd want levelled is a g1 and i'm pretty attached to them.
@reiign

hi, i'd love to get a slot but i was wondering if you offered collateral at all? the dragon i'd want levelled is a g1 and i'm pretty attached to them.
@yall Hello~ Yes, I can offer collateral. Would you like to hold onto a G1 of mine while I level yours? I can also offer items if you'd rather have lair space.
@yall Hello~ Yes, I can offer collateral. Would you like to hold onto a G1 of mine while I level yours? I can also offer items if you'd rather have lair space.
c3e7Qq8.png
1 2 3 4 5