Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] eggs in bulk
1 2
x
x
pG5gkyv.png
grass_divider_by_gasara-d6ny52y.gif
x
x
pG5gkyv.png
@esme

i definitely appreciate the counter offer, but this person is offering your initial price so now you can get rid of all 4 of your eggs instead of just 3 at a discount c:
@esme

i definitely appreciate the counter offer, but this person is offering your initial price so now you can get rid of all 4 of your eggs instead of just 3 at a discount c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Thank you, that is very kind of you to do! I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on it though.

@Mordacious

Hi there, Gracious Runi here has directed me to you, as I have one Ice, one Water, one Shadow and one Nocturne egg(s) I am looking to sell at 300G each. If you send me a xroad with 1200G, I'll pop them into it in return for you. Cheers!
@Runi

Thank you, that is very kind of you to do! I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on it though.

@Mordacious

Hi there, Gracious Runi here has directed me to you, as I have one Ice, one Water, one Shadow and one Nocturne egg(s) I am looking to sell at 300G each. If you send me a xroad with 1200G, I'll pop them into it in return for you. Cheers!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
x
x
pG5gkyv.png
i got 7 nocturne eggs I'd be happy to trade for gems! @Mordacious
i got 7 nocturne eggs I'd be happy to trade for gems! @Mordacious
@Mordacious

No problem will send a cr.
@Mordacious

No problem will send a cr.
@Mordacious

I have three