Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Leveling Service] - Coliseum Cadets !
1 2 3
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
@Sirimiri , do you offer collateral while they are being trained or no?
@Sirimiri , do you offer collateral while they are being trained or no?
@CandiedMaple
I'm willing to offer collateral if you're paying upfront or the dragon in question is somewhat valuable/has already been leveled up a bit. I suppose what I'm saying is it depends. Is there a dragon in specific you'd be interested in getting leveled?
@CandiedMaple
I'm willing to offer collateral if you're paying upfront or the dragon in question is somewhat valuable/has already been leveled up a bit. I suppose what I'm saying is it depends. Is there a dragon in specific you'd be interested in getting leveled?
u7vIJFi.gif
@Sirimiri , there was a few I was interested in leveling here but unfortunately if collateral is not a 100% option I’m not interested. My apologies and good luck.
@Sirimiri , there was a few I was interested in leveling here but unfortunately if collateral is not a 100% option I’m not interested. My apologies and good luck.
@CandiedMaple
No worries, thanks for the question! I'll add it to the front so it's easier for future customers. I hope you can get your dragons leveled and if you ever change you mind feel free to come back. <33
@CandiedMaple
No worries, thanks for the question! I'll add it to the front so it's easier for future customers. I hope you can get your dragons leveled and if you ever change you mind feel free to come back. <33
u7vIJFi.gif
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
Bump!
Bump!
u7vIJFi.gif
1 2 3