Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding Service~ [OPEN]
1 2
[center]I will grind for a set amount of time for you, whatever items I earn in that time are yours. This includes any rare drops that may happen. You may request that omit anything out of the CR if you do not want it, but I will most likely be sending it all~ I will also level dragons only up to level 15 for the time being. 30min=30kt 1hr=60kt 1hr and 30min=90kt 2hrs=120kt As for leveling dragons: Lvl 2: 2kT Lvl 3: 4kT Lvl 4: 6kT Lvl 5: 8kT Lvl 6: 10kT Lvl 7: 12kT Lvl 8: 14kT Lvl 9: 16kt Lvl 10: 20kT Lvl 11: 25kT Lvl 12: 30kT Lvl 13: 35kT Lvl 14: 40kT Lvl 15: 45kT 1kt=1g [code]Username: Service: (do you want to borrow my time or would you like a dragon leveled?) Dragon:(only place a dragon here if you are wanting levels done.) Payment: (I accept gems and treasure.)[/code][/center]
I will grind for a set amount of time for you, whatever items I earn in that time are yours. This includes any rare drops that may happen. You may request that omit anything out of the CR if you do not want it, but I will most likely be sending it all~

I will also level dragons only up to level 15 for the time being.

30min=30kt

1hr=60kt

1hr and 30min=90kt

2hrs=120kt

As for leveling dragons:

Lvl 2: 2kT
Lvl 3: 4kT
Lvl 4: 6kT
Lvl 5: 8kT
Lvl 6: 10kT
Lvl 7: 12kT
Lvl 8: 14kT
Lvl 9: 16kt
Lvl 10: 20kT
Lvl 11: 25kT
Lvl 12: 30kT
Lvl 13: 35kT
Lvl 14: 40kT
Lvl 15: 45kT

1kt=1g
Code:
Username: Service: (do you want to borrow my time or would you like a dragon leveled?) Dragon:(only place a dragon here if you are wanting levels done.) Payment: (I accept gems and treasure.)
Slots
1. @Runi
2. @ShadowFur
Slots
1. @Runi
2. @ShadowFur
@1Prussia1
Service:I would like to borrow your time for Coli Grinding for one hour in Waterway!<3
Payment: I Will be paying in Gems!
@1Prussia1
Service:I would like to borrow your time for Coli Grinding for one hour in Waterway!<3
Payment: I Will be paying in Gems!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur You got it, go ahead and start up the CR and I'll get started right away.
Start time: 4:15 EST
4:55 store run
5:45 returned
6:15 done
@ShadowFur You got it, go ahead and start up the CR and I'll get started right away.
Start time: 4:15 EST
4:55 store run
5:45 returned
6:15 done
@ShadowFur all done.
@ShadowFur all done.
@1Prussia1

I'd love an hour in the blooming grove please c:

Username: Runi
Service: grinding
Dragon: n/a
Payment: treasure~
@1Prussia1

I'd love an hour in the blooming grove please c:

Username: Runi
Service: grinding
Dragon: n/a
Payment: treasure~
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Sure, go ahead and start a CR.

Will be starting right at 6:30 EST
7:30 done
@Runi Sure, go ahead and start a CR.

Will be starting right at 6:30 EST
7:30 done
@1Prussia1
I wanna thank you again for your great service! and I will be doing another purchase

Service:I would like to borrow your time again for two hours in Thunderhead Savanna!
Payment: I Will be paying in Gems again!
@1Prussia1
I wanna thank you again for your great service! and I will be doing another purchase

Service:I would like to borrow your time again for two hours in Thunderhead Savanna!
Payment: I Will be paying in Gems again!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur
Thank you very much, I accept. I will get it done as soon as possible.
@ShadowFur
Thank you very much, I accept. I will get it done as soon as possible.
@1Prussia1

Hello I would like to request!

Username: Silentflame
Service: grinding in sandswept delta for 90 minutes
Payment: treasure
@1Prussia1

Hello I would like to request!

Username: Silentflame
Service: grinding in sandswept delta for 90 minutes
Payment: treasure
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant