Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass hoard sale! :D [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@HopperUK I could do 25 g for it :D
@HopperUK I could do 25 g for it :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian Sold! I'll send a CR:)
@Zytorian Sold! I'll send a CR:)
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian how much for Radiant Soul skin?
@Zytorian how much for Radiant Soul skin?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Galaxyisok I could do 12 gems :D
@Galaxyisok I could do 12 gems :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian Sounds great! i'll send some over now
@Zytorian Sounds great! i'll send some over now
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Hey there! I am interested in the following: All the Viridian Scale Apparel All Fiendish Emerald Apparel All the Wing Garlands [item=Cloak of the Cosmos][item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Gladegift Halo][item=White Raven Armor][item=Starlight Guise][item=Skin: Plantineas][item=Accent: Death by Flower][item=Skin: Pteridomania][item=Skin: Green Miracle][item=Skin: Wind Streaks][item=Accent: Windsinger's Plumes][item=Skin: Smoke and Mirrors][item=Accent: WrappedTurquoise][item=Accent: Stellar Inspiration][item=Skin: Call of Spirits][item=Accent: The Great Tree][item=Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus][item=Skin: Wind's Prodigy][item=Skin: Spirit Wings][item=Skin: The Night's Lament] My apologies for the long list, Im trying to catch up on items and such after being gone for a little over a year so im missing alot of items >u>"
Hey there! I am interested in the following:
All the Viridian Scale Apparel
All Fiendish Emerald Apparel
All the Wing Garlands
Cloak of the Cosmos Seapetal Flowerfall Gladegift Halo White Raven Armor Starlight Guise Skin: Plantineas Accent: Death by Flower Skin: Pteridomania Skin: Green Miracle Skin: Wind Streaks Accent: Windsinger's Plumes Skin: Smoke and Mirrors Accent: Stellar Inspiration Skin: Call of Spirits Accent: The Great Tree Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus Skin: Wind's Prodigy Skin: Spirit Wings Skin: The Night's Lament

My apologies for the long list, Im trying to catch up on items and such after being gone for a little over a year so im missing alot of items >u>"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54