Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Shardflank [H] Other Gaoler Genes
1 2 3
@Zytorian
Take an egg for a different gene
@Zytorian
Take an egg for a different gene
@Callofnature I can consider it for sure, what type of egg do you have and what gene are you looking for?
@Callofnature I can consider it for sure, what type of egg do you have and what gene are you looking for?
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
I have an Earth egg and want a wasp Gene
@Zytorian
I have an Earth egg and want a wasp Gene
@Callofnature I'm sorry but an egg is 300 - 350 gems, and the wasp gene is 500, I'm going to have to turn down that offer. Thank you for the offer though!
@Callofnature I'm sorry but an egg is 300 - 350 gems, and the wasp gene is 500, I'm going to have to turn down that offer. Thank you for the offer though!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
Do you happen to have Breakup? I know your looking for a different gene, but I really need it, and would be willing to pay in gems!
@Zytorian
Do you happen to have Breakup? I know your looking for a different gene, but I really need it, and would be willing to pay in gems!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii I do! How much would you offer for it though? I was planning on using it but I can snipe another one for myself some other time, so I'd be up to sell it ^^
@Serakkii I do! How much would you offer for it though? I was planning on using it but I can snipe another one for myself some other time, so I'd be up to sell it ^^
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
How does 200g sound? :) I really need it for my boy Swamp (my Avatar)
@Zytorian
How does 200g sound? :) I really need it for my boy Swamp (my Avatar)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
-leans in- hello, I don't have a shardflank, but I am looking for two Streak secondaries.
Would you be willing to sell your streaks to me for gems?

Thanks in advance!
-leans in- hello, I don't have a shardflank, but I am looking for two Streak secondaries.
Would you be willing to sell your streaks to me for gems?

Thanks in advance!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@Velander Heya! Sorry, I was planning on either trading those for a shardflank or using them on my dragons :c I am constantly sniping though, so I might be able to grab two while I'm at it!
@Velander Heya! Sorry, I was planning on either trading those for a shardflank or using them on my dragons :c I am constantly sniping though, so I might be able to grab two while I'm at it!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
That's totally fine! if you manage to snipe some, what would you be offering them for?
@Zytorian
That's totally fine! if you manage to snipe some, what would you be offering them for?
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
1 2 3