Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs, BBB Mats & Genes, Starsilks
Hi there, wondering if you have any of the Dried, Silver, Seapetal and Larkspur Flowerfalls left?
Hi there, wondering if you have any of the Dried, Silver, Seapetal and Larkspur Flowerfalls left?
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@TheFortissima Yup! I have all of them, but as for sea petal, I only have 2 available ;w;
@TheFortissima Yup! I have all of them, but as for sea petal, I only have 2 available ;w;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Do you happen to have a spare Pinstripe or Trail gene knocking around? I managed to score a spare Hydra during festival grinding, and a fair bit of treasure to possibly back it up o:
Do you happen to have a spare Pinstripe or Trail gene knocking around? I managed to score a spare Hydra during festival grinding, and a fair bit of treasure to possibly back it up o:
That's fine, would you be willing to trade one of each of them and a teal starsilks bundle in exchange for a voltaic halo?
That's fine, would you be willing to trade one of each of them and a teal starsilks bundle in exchange for a voltaic halo?
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@BaneOfGiygas Sorry for the late reply! Yup I have 1 Pinstripe and 2 Trail genes at the moment (both are listed on AH). LAH for regular Trail is 395g, regular Pinstripe 389g. LAH for a Hydra seems to be sitting at 200g at the moment, so let me know how you'd like to work this out X)

+ (edit) Just to be clear, you meant regular genes not gaoler genes, right? :0

@TheFortissima Yeah sure! :) I'll set up a CR in a few minutes!
@BaneOfGiygas Sorry for the late reply! Yup I have 1 Pinstripe and 2 Trail genes at the moment (both are listed on AH). LAH for regular Trail is 395g, regular Pinstripe 389g. LAH for a Hydra seems to be sitting at 200g at the moment, so let me know how you'd like to work this out X)

+ (edit) Just to be clear, you meant regular genes not gaoler genes, right? :0

@TheFortissima Yeah sure! :) I'll set up a CR in a few minutes!

Ah, yes, I did mean regular genes! If you're willing to let me make up the difference with treasure, I can trade the Hydra and 189k tr for the Pinstripe?
Ah, yes, I did mean regular genes! If you're willing to let me make up the difference with treasure, I can trade the Hydra and 189k tr for the Pinstripe?
@klee

How much for your verdant starsilks?
@klee

How much for your verdant starsilks?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@BaneOfGiygas That works! I'll set up a CR :)
@BaneOfGiygas That works! I'll set up a CR :)

@Bynder LAH is 108g at the moment, so I'm good with that! (It's equivalent or bit below MP price value)
@Bynder LAH is 108g at the moment, so I'm good with that! (It's equivalent or bit below MP price value)

x
x