Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Wanted: Plushies
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I have 2 kelp tender plushies if you would like them?

I collect Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox plushies if you want to trade but if not just take the kelp tenders for free :)
I have 2 kelp tender plushies if you would like them?

I collect Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox plushies if you want to trade but if not just take the kelp tenders for free :)
@Elfydragon
That is sweet of you!
What does the fox plushies look like? What catagorycan i find them? I will sniff around in my hoard
@Elfydragon
That is sweet of you!
What does the fox plushies look like? What catagorycan i find them? I will sniff around in my hoard
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
They are here [item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox] https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/23847 I think they're in other catergory
They are here Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/23847

I think they're in other catergory
I currently have 363 Kelp Tender and 309 of the Mammertee if you're still collecting. I'm always interested in plant food. I'm also looking for 18 Blue Bill (Organic) [item=Blue Bill] and 8 Burrowing Porcupine (meat( [item=Burrowing Porcupine] or any combination thereof....
I currently have 363 Kelp Tender and 309 of the Mammertee if you're still collecting.

I'm always interested in plant food.

I'm also looking for 18 Blue Bill (Organic)
Blue Bill

and 8 Burrowing Porcupine (meat(
Burrowing Porcupine

or any combination thereof....
i have 93 Kelp Tender Plush and 122 Mammertee Plushie im happy to trade for any combination of food!
i have 93 Kelp Tender Plush and 122 Mammertee Plushie im happy to trade for any combination of food!
@Blessings5x
I am at work now, but i will see what i can do for you.
I can alo offer plants or other food.

@twinanthidium
Feel free to send a cr, i will add the food when i get home

<3
@Blessings5x
I am at work now, but i will see what i can do for you.
I can alo offer plants or other food.

@twinanthidium
Feel free to send a cr, i will add the food when i get home

<3
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22