Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Comp Skin Set 2013-23 [W] FR/Aywas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dggeoff
How many are you still missing?
@faeriequeene
Right now I’m not breaking the set up. It took so long to complete. It seems I could sell most of the 2013 skins with little effort but everything else gets a bit tricky and I don’t have the patience or time to sell 1,000 skins separately. I suppose if I do sell for potatoes it would be whatever the lowest AH is x 25 potatoes to get the total.
@dggeoff
How many are you still missing?
@faeriequeene
Right now I’m not breaking the set up. It took so long to complete. It seems I could sell most of the 2013 skins with little effort but everything else gets a bit tricky and I don’t have the patience or time to sell 1,000 skins separately. I suppose if I do sell for potatoes it would be whatever the lowest AH is x 25 potatoes to get the total.
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus
I've got a whole list here!
It's a whole mess of years honestly (':
@dragonsrus
I've got a whole list here!
It's a whole mess of years honestly (':
:o what a cool collection! goodluck selling!!
:o what a cool collection! goodluck selling!!
tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
@payaso
Thank you!
@payaso
Thank you!
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
Bump
Bump
good luck bump!!
good luck bump!!
@dragonsrus

I am actually on this quest right now, to complete the whole whole collection of all years :) My dream would be to be able to offer you for this. Best of luck bump!! This is one incredible collection :)

If you will be breaking up some parts at least by years, please do ping me :) (if there is any pinglist anywhere??)
@dragonsrus

I am actually on this quest right now, to complete the whole whole collection of all years :) My dream would be to be able to offer you for this. Best of luck bump!! This is one incredible collection :)

If you will be breaking up some parts at least by years, please do ping me :) (if there is any pinglist anywhere??)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I'm having a hard time mentally allowing myself to break this up. I literally have been keeping this collection up to date every festival. And the thought of doing CRs to move 1,146 skins is terrifying...lol. I know there is interest in individual ones for sure. What particular year are you after and which flight/s are you most after?
@Mahogi
I'm having a hard time mentally allowing myself to break this up. I literally have been keeping this collection up to date every festival. And the thought of doing CRs to move 1,146 skins is terrifying...lol. I know there is interest in individual ones for sure. What particular year are you after and which flight/s are you most after?
@dragonsrus

I am mostly after years 2013 and 2014 as the rest is looking pretty good and missing just a few here and there. 2013 skin count on zero so far :'> 2014 slooowly started filling up :)
@dragonsrus

I am mostly after years 2013 and 2014 as the rest is looking pretty good and missing just a few here and there. 2013 skin count on zero so far :'> 2014 slooowly started filling up :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
It took me months to hunt down some of the 2013 skins. I was so happy when I found someone with Jade Idol. What kind of offer could you make on the 2013 Light-2013 Earth skins? They pretty much hold the bulk of the entire collections value lol.
@Mahogi
It took me months to hunt down some of the 2013 skins. I was so happy when I found someone with Jade Idol. What kind of offer could you make on the 2013 Light-2013 Earth skins? They pretty much hold the bulk of the entire collections value lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8