Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ON HOLD
@Mipha Ooh gotcha, I’ll definitely keep you in mind then!

@Linave Oh gosh I’m in love with that’s detail and realism! I definitely have an Overcharged Silverbeast and both Golem bosses. And whatever works is totally fine!

@Rapirisu Ooh your art is nice! Don’t think it’s quite what I’m looking for in terms of those two familiars but I’ll certainly keep you in mind.

@Mipha Of course, no worries! That might be a little out of range for right now but depending on how much art you’d be comfy doing I may still consider. Currently just trying to gage interest and offers. :3

@AzureFlameGod Oooh gosh yes animation is of great interest to me! Do you have some examples of primarily feral / anthro works, and how long would those be? I have a couple scenarios in mind that’d look great animated!
@Mipha Ooh gotcha, I’ll definitely keep you in mind then!

@Linave Oh gosh I’m in love with that’s detail and realism! I definitely have an Overcharged Silverbeast and both Golem bosses. And whatever works is totally fine!

@Rapirisu Ooh your art is nice! Don’t think it’s quite what I’m looking for in terms of those two familiars but I’ll certainly keep you in mind.

@Mipha Of course, no worries! That might be a little out of range for right now but depending on how much art you’d be comfy doing I may still consider. Currently just trying to gage interest and offers. :3

@AzureFlameGod Oooh gosh yes animation is of great interest to me! Do you have some examples of primarily feral / anthro works, and how long would those be? I have a couple scenarios in mind that’d look great animated!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@ImmortalShogun Ooh, if you’d like to do bulk of all the common ones I have I can definitely do that. As for writing I think I’m currently more looking for art and animation (I got my Skycat through doing some writing myself), but I’ll let you know if that changes!
@ImmortalShogun Ooh, if you’d like to do bulk of all the common ones I have I can definitely do that. As for writing I think I’m currently more looking for art and animation (I got my Skycat through doing some writing myself), but I’ll let you know if that changes!
@RedlaSunShowers :D ! I don't have a lot of fully rendered examples of feral/anthro characters yet, but I'm currently working on two that should be done in a few days!

[this is currently probably my best example?] [x] [x]

gif:[this one's a little old] [one of the things in progress]

misc drawings:
[x] [x] [x] [x]

as for how long they'd be it depends on what kind of scenes you'd be imagining! Heck I wouldn't mind animating a full minute AMV and/or a couple animation memes if I could get my grubby little paws on that skycat, lol
@RedlaSunShowers :D ! I don't have a lot of fully rendered examples of feral/anthro characters yet, but I'm currently working on two that should be done in a few days!

[this is currently probably my best example?] [x] [x]

gif:[this one's a little old] [one of the things in progress]

misc drawings:
[x] [x] [x] [x]

as for how long they'd be it depends on what kind of scenes you'd be imagining! Heck I wouldn't mind animating a full minute AMV and/or a couple animation memes if I could get my grubby little paws on that skycat, lol
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@RedlaSunShowers
Hey, I'm interested in drawing feral/anthro art for any of your sprites! I would try going for the skycat too, but I see that a lot of people want it ahaha
Which sprites do you have? I'm mainly looking for Arcane, Fire, or Lightning sprites.
My deviantart gallery is here https://www.deviantart.com/mintinol/gallery/
and specific commission examples are here https://sta.sh/2z8lq9ox6op?edit=1
@RedlaSunShowers
Hey, I'm interested in drawing feral/anthro art for any of your sprites! I would try going for the skycat too, but I see that a lot of people want it ahaha
Which sprites do you have? I'm mainly looking for Arcane, Fire, or Lightning sprites.
My deviantart gallery is here https://www.deviantart.com/mintinol/gallery/
and specific commission examples are here https://sta.sh/2z8lq9ox6op?edit=1
I would very much like a bulk of all the common ones, send crossroads when ready
@RedlaSunShowers
I would very much like a bulk of all the common ones, send crossroads when ready
@RedlaSunShowers

dB9Z4Zw.png
By common I’m excluding all the festivals and saying all the ones below value of 20kt are the ones I’m willing to buy
By common I’m excluding all the festivals and saying all the ones below value of 20kt are the ones I’m willing to buy

dB9Z4Zw.png
@RedlaSunShowers

Depending on the style you're after & complexity + backgrounds, yes, roughly 7 - 10 fullbodies for a Light Sprite, 14-ish for a skycat ;)
@RedlaSunShowers

Depending on the style you're after & complexity + backgrounds, yes, roughly 7 - 10 fullbodies for a Light Sprite, 14-ish for a skycat ;)
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ReldaSunShowers
How about 7 eliminates+ a Fire Sprite for an Akirbeak.
@ReldaSunShowers
How about 7 eliminates+ a Fire Sprite for an Akirbeak.
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
@TheSunGodStrikes I’m currently not after other items, sorry!

@Hikumi @Vinyl @gem4567 @solarae @kes @aito @hanelli @madnessinme @univorn @solarmanta @rhi @beingofsalt @zerkjo @lacerations @mipha @rapirisu @immortalshotgun @linaeve @azureflamegod @mintis

Hey guys! Hope you guys don’t mind the mass ping. After some deliberation, I believe I’ve decided for the current moment that I’ll be holding onto my Menagerie. If I change my mind though you guys will be the first to know! Sorry for such a quick turn of events; I admit I got a little overwhelmed by the rapid influx of offers and sentimental over my time here. Thank you so much for your interest, and wishing you guys well!
@TheSunGodStrikes I’m currently not after other items, sorry!

@Hikumi @Vinyl @gem4567 @solarae @kes @aito @hanelli @madnessinme @univorn @solarmanta @rhi @beingofsalt @zerkjo @lacerations @mipha @rapirisu @immortalshotgun @linaeve @azureflamegod @mintis

Hey guys! Hope you guys don’t mind the mass ping. After some deliberation, I believe I’ve decided for the current moment that I’ll be holding onto my Menagerie. If I change my mind though you guys will be the first to know! Sorry for such a quick turn of events; I admit I got a little overwhelmed by the rapid influx of offers and sentimental over my time here. Thank you so much for your interest, and wishing you guys well!
@RedlaSunShowers

Hey no worries! Thank you for letting me know <3
@RedlaSunShowers

Hey no worries! Thank you for letting me know <3
accent shop | wishlist