Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Earth DOM Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 245 246
@Emberglo It's actually easier for me if you place your whole order at once so I can pick them up as they appear, so if you'd like to order them all at once, that'll be 752,250T!

@Aurelicia Sure, that's 119,000T please!

Just a heads up to both you guys, I've been looking for Gaoler Jaguar for a day and a half and have only been able to pick up 2 copies so far and still need 3 more before I get to Emberglo's order if the possible wait is okay with you guys.
@Emberglo It's actually easier for me if you place your whole order at once so I can pick them up as they appear, so if you'd like to order them all at once, that'll be 752,250T!

@Aurelicia Sure, that's 119,000T please!

Just a heads up to both you guys, I've been looking for Gaoler Jaguar for a day and a half and have only been able to pick up 2 copies so far and still need 3 more before I get to Emberglo's order if the possible wait is okay with you guys.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott

I don't mind waiting if it takes longer than a day. :) No rush here since the dragon that it's going on is still a hatchling. lol
@rufusdrumknott

I don't mind waiting if it takes longer than a day. :) No rush here since the dragon that it's going on is still a hatchling. lol
yKxZnmf.png
@rufusdrumknott Looking for some genes for the hibernal den! Could I get a clown, guardian, remove primary/secondary, tundra, and tiger? Should come to 365,500 if I did my math right
@rufusdrumknott Looking for some genes for the hibernal den! Could I get a clown, guardian, remove primary/secondary, tundra, and tiger? Should come to 365,500 if I did my math right
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags I'm really sorry but I'm utterly swamped with orders so I am not accepting any more right now. I will hopefully have caught up to them within a day though, so I can ping you when I'm open again to check if you've got your scrolls yet.
@Mags I'm really sorry but I'm utterly swamped with orders so I am not accepting any more right now. I will hopefully have caught up to them within a day though, so I can ping you when I'm open again to check if you've got your scrolls yet.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott That would be great, thanks!
@rufusdrumknott That would be great, thanks!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@rufusdrumknott

thats fine, sending now
@rufusdrumknott

thats fine, sending now
@rufusdrumknott Sending payment now for the item [item=Secondary Gene: Breakup (Gaoler)]
@rufusdrumknott

Sending payment now for the item
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png
@Supernatural191 Sorry but I'm not taking orders at the moment.
@Supernatural191 Sorry but I'm not taking orders at the moment.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
Well, I guess I'll open again now. All orders come with a complimentary tear of regret. I like stones. [item=morganite][item=rhodochrosite][item=amethyst geode] @Mags @Supernatural191 If you want to place an order now, you can.
Well, I guess I'll open again now. All orders come with a complimentary tear of regret.

I like stones.
Morganite Rhodochrosite Amethyst Geode

@Mags @Supernatural191 If you want to place an order now, you can.

stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott
Hi! Could you grab me a Gaoler breed change and a Breakup and Shardflank please? I don't mind waiting!
@rufusdrumknott
Hi! Could you grab me a Gaoler breed change and a Breakup and Shardflank please? I don't mind waiting!
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 245 246