Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94
@padfoot6 for apparel I can melt a stack or less, and my caldron is only level 10 currently so there aren’t too many genes I can do, but I’m fine with either, I guess which ever you need more?
@padfoot6 for apparel I can melt a stack or less, and my caldron is only level 10 currently so there aren’t too many genes I can do, but I’m fine with either, I guess which ever you need more?
2MRYhkM.png
up
up
@padfoot6

Do you provide the treasure cost of the brews as well as the mats?
@padfoot6

Do you provide the treasure cost of the brews as well as the mats?
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@RoseArcana yeah I do!
@RoseArcana yeah I do!
@padfoot6

I can do the reinforced beakers! I'm really trying to increase my brewing level.
@padfoot6

I can do the reinforced beakers! I'm really trying to increase my brewing level.
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
I finished your stuff! Sent a crossroads over. I would be happy to do another stack of anything too.
I finished your stuff! Sent a crossroads over. I would be happy to do another stack of anything too.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@padfoot6 i can do 4 stacks of food, they may take longer than last time as i'll be transmuting some of my familiars periodically between your melts.
@padfoot6 i can do 4 stacks of food, they may take longer than last time as i'll be transmuting some of my familiars periodically between your melts.
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TheFloofyPupper okay sounds good! I'll send one stack at a time and then when it's done you can send it back in a two-way CR so I can attach the next stack if that's cool?
@TheFloofyPupper okay sounds good! I'll send one stack at a time and then when it's done you can send it back in a two-way CR so I can attach the next stack if that's cool?
@padfoot6

I can do a stack of food :0
@padfoot6

I can do a stack of food :0

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@padfoot6 sounds good! send em whenver you're ready
@padfoot6 sounds good! send em whenver you're ready
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94