Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@KitsaRosethorn
I have a lot (>50), but I could send however many you're comfortable with, like 10 to start? c:
@KitsaRosethorn
I have a lot (>50), but I could send however many you're comfortable with, like 10 to start? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Yea Let's Start With 10..
@Mirna

Yea Let's Start With 10..
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn Thank you so much! I sent over 10 dragons by PA [emoji=new friend size=1]
@KitsaRosethorn
Thank you so much! I sent over 10 dragons by PA
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@KitsaRosethorn if I am a new user and have a level 16 that I want to get to 25 (I also have a few battle stones), how much would that cost me?
@KitsaRosethorn if I am a new user and have a level 16 that I want to get to 25 (I also have a few battle stones), how much would that cost me?
s6qXHO0.png
@Interesting

ATM I'm wading through the Dragons I have to level. I'll be available next week..

It will be 100kt/g with the New user discount
@Interesting

ATM I'm wading through the Dragons I have to level. I'll be available next week..

It will be 100kt/g with the New user discount
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
No worries, I'm not in a hurry
@KitsaRosethorn
No worries, I'm not in a hurry
s6qXHO0.png
@Interesting

If you want to do a 1 way with the Dragon and 50% payment I'll accept when I'm cleared some orders.
@Interesting

If you want to do a 1 way with the Dragon and 50% payment I'll accept when I'm cleared some orders.
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn I think I'll just send them next week.
@KitsaRosethorn I think I'll just send them next week.
s6qXHO0.png
@interesting

Np.. whatever works for you. I was suggesting it. :)
@interesting

Np.. whatever works for you. I was suggesting it. :)
i7jjUhe.png
@kitsarosethorn I would like to have a dragon leveled to 25. When should I send dragon? Payment before training or after?
@kitsarosethorn I would like to have a dragon leveled to 25. When should I send dragon? Payment before training or after?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18