Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FEST] Apparel, familiar, misc - OPEN
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66
@dalinar83

How much for your Bewitching Ruby set, excluding the helmet?

And do you accept mixed payment? I've got tablets, Inkwell Feathered Wings and gems I'd like to use :)
@dalinar83

How much for your Bewitching Ruby set, excluding the helmet?

And do you accept mixed payment? I've got tablets, Inkwell Feathered Wings and gems I'd like to use :)
@dalinar83

How many tablets for Harvest Guise and vial of glowing sight? :)
@dalinar83

How many tablets for Harvest Guise and vial of glowing sight? :)
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@Potatoe
What a coincidence! I was just checking out your trade shop and was about to leave a comment when I got your ping. :D

I am definitely interested in the Inkwell Feathered Wings but more importantly I really want your Gilt UMA. Are you pricing it at 850g? I have a few things from your wishlist including the bewitching ruby set, a tri-color scatterscroll and vial of glowing sight.

Bewitching Ruby set = 190g
Scatterscroll: 350g
Glowing Sight = 200g

I can also brew a capsule gene. I have a lot of other items listed on my first page I am offering to make up the difference. Let me know if there's any way we can work out a trade. :)
@Potatoe
What a coincidence! I was just checking out your trade shop and was about to leave a comment when I got your ping. :D

I am definitely interested in the Inkwell Feathered Wings but more importantly I really want your Gilt UMA. Are you pricing it at 850g? I have a few things from your wishlist including the bewitching ruby set, a tri-color scatterscroll and vial of glowing sight.

Bewitching Ruby set = 190g
Scatterscroll: 350g
Glowing Sight = 200g

I can also brew a capsule gene. I have a lot of other items listed on my first page I am offering to make up the difference. Let me know if there's any way we can work out a trade. :)
XisrT4N.png
@dalinar83

Could i grab the talons for now? Send a CR when ready. I don't think i'll buy the Unearthly Onyx set, as i can't be bothered to farm that much, sorry.

Could i also get the price for the Voltaic Stormclaws and Luminous Sundrapes? cheers.
@dalinar83

Could i grab the talons for now? Send a CR when ready. I don't think i'll buy the Unearthly Onyx set, as i can't be bothered to farm that much, sorry.

Could i also get the price for the Voltaic Stormclaws and Luminous Sundrapes? cheers.
7j7ENtv.gif
@Dalinar83
Oh well how about that lol xD

Yeah I'm selling the UM for 850g and the Inkwell feathers at 25% below LAH (18k/18g) regardless, and would be interested in that trade, plus maybe a capsule gene with it. I'll cover the difference, since it'd go over the 850g mark :)

Does that sound alright with you? I'll probably come back shortly for something else haha
@Dalinar83
Oh well how about that lol xD

Yeah I'm selling the UM for 850g and the Inkwell feathers at 25% below LAH (18k/18g) regardless, and would be interested in that trade, plus maybe a capsule gene with it. I'll cover the difference, since it'd go over the 850g mark :)

Does that sound alright with you? I'll probably come back shortly for something else haha
@YukiNightmare
Harvest Guise = 500 tablets
Vial of Glowing Sight = 400 tablets

@Potatoe
That sounds great! I've started brewing the Capsule scroll, it will be ready later today. The difference is 109g/kt, but I can round it to an even 100g/kt. I'm interested in some of your apparel items that we can add to the trade:
Tigerlily flowerfall + wing garland
Gossamer leg + tail bangle
Sunburst feathered wings
Furious headdress x2
Respectable alabaster spats

@Mibby
I will send you a CR for the Talons.
Voltaic Stormclaws = 100 tablets
Luminous Sundrapes = 490 tablets
@YukiNightmare
Harvest Guise = 500 tablets
Vial of Glowing Sight = 400 tablets

@Potatoe
That sounds great! I've started brewing the Capsule scroll, it will be ready later today. The difference is 109g/kt, but I can round it to an even 100g/kt. I'm interested in some of your apparel items that we can add to the trade:
Tigerlily flowerfall + wing garland
Gossamer leg + tail bangle
Sunburst feathered wings
Furious headdress x2
Respectable alabaster spats

@Mibby
I will send you a CR for the Talons.
Voltaic Stormclaws = 100 tablets
Luminous Sundrapes = 490 tablets
XisrT4N.png
@Dalinar83
Sounds god and that works for me, I guess just hit me up with a CR whenever you're ready. However the Tigerlily flowerfall is being sold to someone else here in a little, didn't get a chance to remove it yet.

Thank you very much! :D
@Dalinar83
Sounds god and that works for me, I guess just hit me up with a CR whenever you're ready. However the Tigerlily flowerfall is being sold to someone else here in a little, didn't get a chance to remove it yet.

Thank you very much! :D
@dalinar83

I'll take the Voltaic Stormclaws aswell please!
@dalinar83

I'll take the Voltaic Stormclaws aswell please!
7j7ENtv.gif
@dalinar83: Could I get two more Ambush for 136fc?
@dalinar83: Could I get two more Ambush for 136fc?
@2Pencil
Sending you a CR for 2 Ambush. :)
@2Pencil
Sending you a CR for 2 Ambush. :)
XisrT4N.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66