Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | to delete
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62
@beingofsalt thank you for the quick delivery! can I also get three modern peacocks and a modern tiger? the total is 527,250t.
@beingofsalt thank you for the quick delivery! can I also get three modern peacocks and a modern tiger? the total is 527,250t.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@BeingOfSalt Back again, looking for [item=breed change: banescale][item=secondary gene: peregrine (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: trimmings (banescale)]!
@BeingOfSalt

Back again, looking for Breed Change: Banescale !
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@BeingOfSalt Looking to get 12x Spiral BCs! Will send treasure in a sec
@BeingOfSalt Looking to get 12x Spiral BCs! Will send treasure in a sec
britwhalebadge.png
@BeingOfSalt

hello! could i get a skydancer breed change and a piebald (modern) primary gene, please. c:
@BeingOfSalt

hello! could i get a skydancer breed change and a piebald (modern) primary gene, please. c:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@BeingOfSalt
could i get 1x spiral breed change scroll?
@BeingOfSalt
could i get 1x spiral breed change scroll?
globules.png
@BeingOfSalt
I'm just checking to make sure you recieved my PM order with treasure attached? Thanks!
@BeingOfSalt
I'm just checking to make sure you recieved my PM order with treasure attached? Thanks!
0gldo0m.png
@BeingOfSalt

If you're available, could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale) for me? 68kt, if I remember correctly.
@BeingOfSalt

If you're available, could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Arrow (Banescale) for me? 68kt, if I remember correctly.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@BeingOfSalt hey! could you grab a lovebirds vista for me, 212,500t I think? :oc
@BeingOfSalt hey! could you grab a lovebirds vista for me, 212,500t I think? :oc
sending a pm for the lovebird vista as well!
sending a pm for the lovebird vista as well!
LAEWrlg.pngcfavtFg.pngZjko8Mx.pngfW39O6e.pngGolRk4Z.png
@BeingOfSalt *waves* Would you be willing to try snagging these things for me? [item=Secondary Gene: Stripes][item=Remove Gene: Primary][item=Remove Gene: Tertiary][item=Love's Herald]x2[item=Lovely Seraph Jewelry]x2 76,500t + 8,500t + 8,500t + (8,500 * 2) + (80,325 * 2) = 160,650 treasure Feel free to check my math xD
@BeingOfSalt

*waves*
Would you be willing to try snagging these things for me?
Secondary Gene: Stripes Remove Gene: Primary Remove Gene: Tertiary Love's Herald x2 Lovely Seraph Jewelry x2

76,500t + 8,500t + 8,500t + (8,500 * 2) + (80,325 * 2) = 160,650 treasure
Feel free to check my math xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62