Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Offering gems for PixPet things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ganymede I can give you 111 PC, 1 pixpet potion, 1 plant pot potion and 3 decorative item potions. Are you interested in SPC? Also, when I did the lottery it says I got 140+ PC just from one person, but I only got 10 even though I visited multiple people?
@Ganymede I can give you 111 PC, 1 pixpet potion, 1 plant pot potion and 3 decorative item potions. Are you interested in SPC? Also, when I did the lottery it says I got 140+ PC just from one person, but I only got 10 even though I visited multiple people?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Ganymede - I've got 100PC, 10SPC, 1 Plant Pot Potion, 1 Pixpet Potion, and 3x Decorative Item Potions
@Ganymede - I've got 100PC, 10SPC, 1 Plant Pot Potion, 1 Pixpet Potion, and 3x Decorative Item Potions

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@Ganymede
balance - 101
I have 1 pixpet potion
3 decoritive item potions
1 Plant Pot Potion

I also have some super potions as well
@Ganymede
balance - 101
I have 1 pixpet potion
3 decoritive item potions
1 Plant Pot Potion

I also have some super potions as well
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
I'm back online for the night, now!

@padfoot6 @CapriReve @Saltbreaker @SeiyreSlash @Neraida @arikin @DirectKiss
Please buy a pack of seeds from my Usershop for 100 PC to transfer your PC! https://pixpet.net/u/Ganymede If you are online before midnight EST tonight, you are also welcome to go ahead and list the potions in your own usershop at 0 PC each and I will pick them up. If you have multiple Decorative Item Potions, please put them in your shop as a single stack. I'll send gems as soon as I see your PC purchase! :>

@ItachiUmbreon @Kyaritty
Same as above, but please purchase a 200 PC seed pack instead!

@Plagueclan
Which items do you have?

@NekoShizumi
What do you have to trade?

@ShiraCheshire
Yep! Pixpet just opened up cross-site trading a couple of days ago. It's okay to do as long as it the other site allows trading as well. If you'd like to trade your PC, please follow the instructions above! Thank you! :>
I'm back online for the night, now!

@padfoot6 @CapriReve @Saltbreaker @SeiyreSlash @Neraida @arikin @DirectKiss
Please buy a pack of seeds from my Usershop for 100 PC to transfer your PC! https://pixpet.net/u/Ganymede If you are online before midnight EST tonight, you are also welcome to go ahead and list the potions in your own usershop at 0 PC each and I will pick them up. If you have multiple Decorative Item Potions, please put them in your shop as a single stack. I'll send gems as soon as I see your PC purchase! :>

@ItachiUmbreon @Kyaritty
Same as above, but please purchase a 200 PC seed pack instead!

@Plagueclan
Which items do you have?

@NekoShizumi
What do you have to trade?

@ShiraCheshire
Yep! Pixpet just opened up cross-site trading a couple of days ago. It's okay to do as long as it the other site allows trading as well. If you'd like to trade your PC, please follow the instructions above! Thank you! :>
@Ganymede

Bought for 100 PC! I'll hold out on putting the potions in my shop until you're ready to get them in case someone swipes them >>
@Ganymede

Bought for 100 PC! I'll hold out on putting the potions in my shop until you're ready to get them in case someone swipes them >>
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
I'm ready now! Just sent the gems your way too! :>
@Neraida
I'm ready now! Just sent the gems your way too! :>
@Ganymede I've bought a pack of seeds for 100PC! Tell when I can put the potions on my usershop for you to get
@Ganymede I've bought a pack of seeds for 100PC! Tell when I can put the potions on my usershop for you to get
tenor.gif
@Alckatraz
Ready to go! I'll send the gems your way!
@Alckatraz
Ready to go! I'll send the gems your way!
@ganymede hello! i have 100 pc and all the potions (3 decorative, 1 pixpet and 1 plant pot).
my user is rosevoids, and ill buy the seeds i see linked above~
ill try and figure out how to list my potions
@ganymede hello! i have 100 pc and all the potions (3 decorative, 1 pixpet and 1 plant pot).
my user is rosevoids, and ill buy the seeds i see linked above~
ill try and figure out how to list my potions
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids
Okie dokie, thank you! I'll send gems now!
@rosevoids
Okie dokie, thank you! I'll send gems now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9