Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Mainly Swipp/Baldwin Mats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Have most of the familiars you seek. Can’t do bosses or the whale/gecko fams but I have the rest. How many chests willl that get me?
Have most of the familiars you seek. Can’t do bosses or the whale/gecko fams but I have the rest. How many chests willl that get me?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida I can offer 14 chests at the moment, so 280g's worth. Could you do these familiars at LAH? [item=Ashmane Chimera] - 20g [item=Aurora Pangolin] - 20g [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] - 30g [item=Banded Owlcat] - 25g [item=Bengal Chimera] - 24g [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] - 7g [item=Cinder Nymph] - 20g [item=Corpse Cleaner] - 26g [item=Empress Beetle] - 28g [item=Ethereal Trickster] - 30g [item=Fallout Streak] - 15g [item=Firefly Cockatrice] - 15g [item=Gale Wolf] - 25g Total=285g I can throw in 5g to make it even :) If so, I can trade more chests later when I've restocked :)
@Kunikida

I can offer 14 chests at the moment, so 280g's worth.

Could you do these familiars at LAH?

Ashmane Chimera - 20g
Aurora Pangolin - 20g
Autumn Sea Dragon - 30g
Banded Owlcat - 25g
Bengal Chimera - 24g
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu - 7g
Cinder Nymph - 20g
Corpse Cleaner - 26g
Empress Beetle - 28g
Ethereal Trickster - 30g
Fallout Streak - 15g
Firefly Cockatrice - 15g
Gale Wolf - 25g

Total=285g

I can throw in 5g to make it even :)

If so, I can trade more chests later when I've restocked :)
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@mzvalkyrie I have:

Crimson Aviator Satchel
Pathfinder's Gloves
Pathfinder's Treads
Pathfinder's Tail Twist
Grim Healer's Mantle
Twilight Sylvan Twist
Ampelope
Ashmane Chimera
Coursing Skira
Flora Cerdae
Sewer Toridae
White Rot Deer
@mzvalkyrie I have:

Crimson Aviator Satchel
Pathfinder's Gloves
Pathfinder's Treads
Pathfinder's Tail Twist
Grim Healer's Mantle
Twilight Sylvan Twist
Ampelope
Ashmane Chimera
Coursing Skira
Flora Cerdae
Sewer Toridae
White Rot Deer
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@mzvalkyrie

I have a Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels I'll trade for 7 chests?
@mzvalkyrie

I have a Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels I'll trade for 7 chests?
Gem sales
Sure! :> Just lmk when you have more chests and I can do 280g; you don't have to add that 5g. Also, one of the fam previews is missing from your post so I have no idea which one you're after ;v;
Sure! :> Just lmk when you have more chests and I can do 280g; you don't have to add that 5g. Also, one of the fam previews is missing from your post so I have no idea which one you're after ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Reminder to self: will have ~11 chests after these trades. @Kunikida Feel free to send the trade now for 14 chests :). Will respond to you with what else I'd want after I attend to everyone else here. @SeiyreSlash Hi there, the LAH values of those items are. [item=Crimson Aviator Satchel] - 4g [item=Pathfinder's Gloves] - 4g [item=Pathfinder's Treads] - 4g [item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist] - 5g [item=Grim Healer's Mantle] - 17g [item=Twilight Sylvan Twist] - 20g [item=Ampelope] - 60g [item=Coursing Skira] - 40g [item=White Rot Deer]- 11g Total: 165g = 8 chests. I can throw in the 5g to make it even. Send a CR if this is alright with you :). Edited out the [item=Ashmane Chimera], [item=Flora Cerdae], [item=Sewer Toridae], as I may already have trades for those. @inn Sending a CR now :).
Reminder to self: will have ~11 chests after these trades.

@Kunikida

Feel free to send the trade now for 14 chests :). Will respond to you with what else I'd want after I attend to everyone else here.

@SeiyreSlash

Hi there, the LAH values of those items are.

Crimson Aviator Satchel - 4g
Pathfinder's Gloves - 4g
Pathfinder's Treads - 4g
Pathfinder's Tail Twist - 5g
Grim Healer's Mantle - 17g
Twilight Sylvan Twist - 20g
Ampelope - 60g
Coursing Skira - 40g
White Rot Deer - 11g

Total: 165g = 8 chests. I can throw in the 5g to make it even.

Send a CR if this is alright with you :).

Edited out the Ashmane Chimera , Flora Cerdae , Sewer Toridae , as I may already have trades for those.

@inn

Sending a CR now :).

2bqs45I.gif
[center]Hello! I have these if you're still looking for them ^^ [item=Solar Flame Collar][item=Solar Flame Headpiece][item=Solar Flame Cloak][item=Golden Silk veil] [item=Granite Guardian][item=Golden Lionsnake][item=Trick of the Light][/center]
Hello! I have these if you're still looking for them ^^

Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Cloak Golden Silk Veil

Granite Guardian Golden Lionsnake Trick of the Light
@Chaosdragoness Hi, yes I am. Valued at LAH, they come to: [item=Solar Flame Collar] - 16g [item=Solar Flame Headpiece] - 17g [item=Solar Flame Cloak] - 19g [item=Golden Silk veil] - 55g [item=Granite Guardian] - 25g [item=Golden Lionsnake] - 50g [item=Trick of the Light] - 10g Total: 192 = 9 chests. If you throw in 6 G, I can make it 10 :). If this is okay, send a CR when ready.
@Chaosdragoness

Hi, yes I am.

Valued at LAH, they come to:

Solar Flame Collar - 16g
Solar Flame Headpiece - 17g
Solar Flame Cloak - 19g
Golden Silk Veil - 55g
Granite Guardian - 25g
Golden Lionsnake - 50g
Trick of the Light - 10g

Total: 192 = 9 chests. If you throw in 6 G, I can make it 10 :).

If this is okay, send a CR when ready.

2bqs45I.gif
I have: [item=will o' the ember][item=crimson aviator satchel][item=viper's breastplate][item=bengal chimera][item=longneck gladiator][item=thornthick thief][item=spinel vulstal][item=granite guardian][item=stardust scholar]
I have:
Will o' the Ember Crimson Aviator Satchel Viper's Breastplate Bengal Chimera Longneck Gladiator Thornthick Thief Spinel Vulstal Granite Guardian Stardust Scholar
Ibadges.png
@aelith Hi there, I can offer 11 chests (220gs worth) at the moment, so I can't buy everything you have but I can update you when I have more chests. Apologies my list wasn't fully updated when you posted, but I'm still seeking these: [item=will o' the ember] - 400g [item=bengal chimera] - 20g [item=thornthick thief] - 56g [item=spinel vulstal] - 32g [item=stardust scholar] - 77g Total: 585g Mind if I grab everything bar the [item=will o' the ember] for 205g? That'll be 10 chests. I can throw in 5g to make it even or if you throw in 15g, I can make it 11 chests :). Send a CR when ready.
@aelith

Hi there, I can offer 11 chests (220gs worth) at the moment, so I can't buy everything you have but I can update you when I have more chests.

Apologies my list wasn't fully updated when you posted, but I'm still seeking these:

Will o' the Ember - 400g

Bengal Chimera - 20g
Thornthick Thief - 56g
Spinel Vulstal - 32g
Stardust Scholar - 77g

Total: 585g

Mind if I grab everything bar the Will o' the Ember for 205g? That'll be 10 chests. I can throw in 5g to make it even or if you throw in 15g, I can make it 11 chests :).

Send a CR when ready.

2bqs45I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11