Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE, thank you for buying!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@NinaOsp

Sounds good!
@NinaOsp

Sounds good!
6mWOUG0.png
@NinaOsp How much for this skin? [item=Skin: The Night's Lament] And if I want to buy familiar 1.5kt/g each, how many amount of them I should buy at once to get this price (if it is passable)? :)
@NinaOsp
How much for this skin?
Skin: The Night's Lament

And if I want to buy familiar 1.5kt/g each, how many amount of them I should buy at once to get this price (if it is passable)? :)
FR+15
@NinaOsp Interested in buying 2 full CR of fodder familiars, which is 72, I believe. LAH for fodder is usually 3 gems, so 216 gems total, with 70% discount would be 65 gems rounded up? Does that sound good to you? ^^
@NinaOsp Interested in buying 2 full CR of fodder familiars, which is 72, I believe. LAH for fodder is usually 3 gems, so 216 gems total, with 70% discount would be 65 gems rounded up? Does that sound good to you? ^^
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@Mortca The skin is going for 199g/199kt. And I'm not sure if I understand your question regarding the familiars...? As far as I know fodder familiar price is 3g, so you'd never buy a single familiar for half that

@rufusdrumknott Yep, that works for me! Will send them your way :)
@Mortca The skin is going for 199g/199kt. And I'm not sure if I understand your question regarding the familiars...? As far as I know fodder familiar price is 3g, so you'd never buy a single familiar for half that

@rufusdrumknott Yep, that works for me! Will send them your way :)
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
[quote name="NinaOsp" date="2018-12-19 11:55:48" ] For every 5 familiars you get a 5% discount! (maximum 70%) [/quote] @NinaOsp If I buy 70 familiars, then I can get 70% off discount? I am not sure your mean, so I suppose that if I bought a crazy amount of familiars, I can get the maximum discount. Guess I am thinking wrong.XD
NinaOsp wrote on 2018-12-19 11:55:48:
For every 5 familiars you get a 5% discount! (maximum 70%)
@NinaOsp
If I buy 70 familiars, then I can get 70% off discount? I am not sure your mean, so I suppose that if I bought a crazy amount of familiars, I can get the maximum discount.

Guess I am thinking wrong.XD
FR+15
@Mortca Oh no, you're right! If you get 70 familiars or more, you get 70% discount. I'm sorry, that's not what I understood from the question ^^' How many familiars do you want?
@Mortca Oh no, you're right! If you get 70 familiars or more, you get 70% discount. I'm sorry, that's not what I understood from the question ^^' How many familiars do you want?
@NinaOsp
Maybe 150 of them. Not sure how many you can offer. XD
@NinaOsp
Maybe 150 of them. Not sure how many you can offer. XD
FR+15
@Mortca I've got 395 familiars, so I can offer that, yeah :p Not sure how many of them are fodder fams though. I'm on my way out right now to a thing, but I'll be back soon and then I'll set up the CRs, okay?
@Mortca I've got 395 familiars, so I can offer that, yeah :p Not sure how many of them are fodder fams though. I'm on my way out right now to a thing, but I'll be back soon and then I'll set up the CRs, okay?
@NinaOsp
Take your time. I am not in a hurry. You can send them in a few days as you want. :)

But I have to know what is the final price for each familiar. Actually, 1.5kt/g is 50% off. XD

Oh, and could I take that skin at 180g? :)

Edit: Have to go bed now, it's midnight here, will send payment after I woking up. :)
@NinaOsp
Take your time. I am not in a hurry. You can send them in a few days as you want. :)

But I have to know what is the final price for each familiar. Actually, 1.5kt/g is 50% off. XD

Oh, and could I take that skin at 180g? :)

Edit: Have to go bed now, it's midnight here, will send payment after I woking up. :)
FR+15
@Mortca Okay, so! If you want to keep the 70% discount (price for each falls to 900t/1g) for the 150 familiars that's great! If you want the 50% discount, though, you'll only have to buy 50 familiars :P Price, with discount, for the 150 fams is 135g/135kt; for the 50 familiars is 75g/75kt. Let me know which one you want. Also, sure! I'll do the skin at 180g, I'll send it with the familiars once I hear back from you :D
@Mortca Okay, so! If you want to keep the 70% discount (price for each falls to 900t/1g) for the 150 familiars that's great! If you want the 50% discount, though, you'll only have to buy 50 familiars :P Price, with discount, for the 150 fams is 135g/135kt; for the 50 familiars is 75g/75kt. Let me know which one you want. Also, sure! I'll do the skin at 180g, I'll send it with the familiars once I hear back from you :D
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23