Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crys's Creations {Level22 Baldwin}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ArmourGeek
Okay :) just send over whatever mats and that and I'll brew whatever you order :) and I'm working on brewing a pinstripe gene as soon as I get to level 20 xD all I still need are the snail husks x8 so if you got any of them I'd love it xD and really anything works and you don't need to send anything xD
@ArmourGeek
Okay :) just send over whatever mats and that and I'll brew whatever you order :) and I'm working on brewing a pinstripe gene as soon as I get to level 20 xD all I still need are the snail husks x8 so if you got any of them I'd love it xD and really anything works and you don't need to send anything xD
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
bump
bump
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
bump
bump
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@crystalnight09 could you brew a few eerie cyan things, the octopus familiars and a flutterbun or two? :o
@crystalnight09 could you brew a few eerie cyan things, the octopus familiars and a flutterbun or two? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix

if you still need them i can :) you spelled my user wrong so i didn't see this till now xD sorry

just send over mats and what you want brewed :)
@croix

if you still need them i can :) you spelled my user wrong so i didn't see this till now xD sorry

just send over mats and what you want brewed :)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@crystalnight98 sorry for the wait, i was offline x.x;; still willing to take this order?
@crystalnight98 sorry for the wait, i was offline x.x;; still willing to take this order?
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@croix

yup
@croix

yup
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@crystalnight98 [columns] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] 3 Yellow + 2 Purple Goo 3 Orange Ooze 1 Copper + 2 Silver Muck 5700t [nextcol] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] 1 Silver + 1 Copper Muck Cinnamon x12 Royal Oyster x5 1 Glass Beaker 5200 t [nextcol] [item=Lesser Wisp] 1 Blue Goo 3 Green Ooze 1 Silver Muck 2 Orange Sludge 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction 5300 t [/columns] Total: Goo: 3 Yellow + 2 Purple + 1 Blue Ooze: 3 Green + 3 Orange Sludge: 2 Orange Sludge Muck: 2 Copper + 4 Silver Muck Other Baldwins 2 Glass Beaker 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Other Mats Cinnamon x12 Royal Oyster x5 Treasure: 16200 x0.5 = 8100 I've set up a CR - If you don't want/can or something else - just cancle the CR, okay?
@crystalnight98
Algae-Bottom Slarg
3 Yellow + 2 Purple Goo
3 Orange Ooze
1 Copper + 2 Silver Muck
5700t
Amberwing Waveskimmer
1 Silver + 1 Copper Muck
Cinnamon x12
Royal Oyster x5
1 Glass Beaker
5200 t
Lesser Wisp
1 Blue Goo
3 Green Ooze
1 Silver Muck
2 Orange Sludge
1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
5300 t

Total:
Goo: 3 Yellow + 2 Purple + 1 Blue
Ooze: 3 Green + 3 Orange
Sludge: 2 Orange Sludge
Muck: 2 Copper + 4 Silver Muck
Other Baldwins
2 Glass Beaker
1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Other Mats
Cinnamon x12
Royal Oyster x5
Treasure:
16200 x0.5 = 8100

I've set up a CR - If you don't want/can or something else - just cancle the CR, okay?
bump
bump
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98 Are you still offering this service? :D
@CrystalNight98 Are you still offering this service? :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9