Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Holiday Skins [2013-2015]
1 2 3
All up on the AH -- please let me know if you’re interested in haggling or mixed payments! I’m not posting prices here as they’re subject to change as listings expire, but! If you’d like to ping me and let me know what you’re interested in I can provide them. That should save you some searches if you like a few different ones :) Loosely sorted by flight; availability current as of 11/20 05:00 FRT. [center][item=accent: spectral spellcaster][item=accent: warped][item=accent: wild jasper][item=accent: igniteus][item=accent: gilded metalworker] [item=accent: glowing methane][item=accent: firebird feathers][item=accent: snowsquall souvenir][item=accent: snowy mane][item=skin: light's consort] [item=accent: faerie lights][item=skin: sun seamstress][item=skin: nebulosa][item=skin: primavera][item=skin: cinderwood] [item=skin: orange harvester][item=skin: forest faerie][item=skin: cone lantern][item=skin: shrieking wilds][item=skin: roots] [item=skin: skingraft][item=skin: ghost shrooms][item=skin: dim dark][item=skin: glow, glow, glow, glow][item=skin: dark fortune] [item=skin: ace of shades][item=skin: ossein horror][item=skin: tidal warrior][item=skin: seaboxer][item=skin: barnacle loaf] [item=skin: kitedancer][item=skin: scripted wind][item=skin: starlight flight][item=skin: gilded breeze][item=skin: kite] [item=skin: navigator][item=skin: armor of wings][item=skin: windy day] [/center]
All up on the AH -- please let me know if you’re interested in haggling or mixed payments!

I’m not posting prices here as they’re subject to change as listings expire, but! If you’d like to ping me and let me know what you’re interested in I can provide them. That should save you some searches if you like a few different ones :)

Loosely sorted by flight; availability current as of 11/20 05:00 FRT.
Accent: Spectral Spellcaster Accent: Warped Accent: Wild Jasper Accent: Igniteus Accent: Gilded Metalworker
Accent: Glowing Methane Accent: Firebird Feathers Accent: Snowsquall Souvenir Accent: Snowy Mane Skin: Light's Consort
Accent: Faerie Lights Skin: Sun Seamstress Skin: Nebulosa Skin: Primavera Skin: Cinderwood
Skin: Orange Harvester Skin: Forest Faerie Skin: Cone Lantern Skin: Shrieking Wilds Skin: Roots
Skin: Skingraft Skin: Ghost Shrooms Skin: Dim Dark Skin: Glow, Glow, Glow, Glow Skin: Dark Fortune
Skin: Ace of Shades Skin: Ossein Horror Skin: Tidal Warrior Skin: Seaboxer Skin: Barnacle Loaf
Skin: Kitedancer Skin: Scripted Wind Skin: Starlight Flight Skin: Gilded Breeze Skin: Kite
Skin: Navigator Skin: Armor of Wings Skin: Windy Day
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
^
^

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
Several have sold but there's still plenty available! I'll be pruning my first post with the current availability later this afternoon.
Several have sold but there's still plenty available! I'll be pruning my first post with the current availability later this afternoon.

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
post updated with current availability! All listings should be up and active at the moment :)
post updated with current availability! All listings should be up and active at the moment :)

mari
she/her
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
@mermaidia

do you have any wind chests?

@mermaidia

do you have any wind chests?

1 2 3