Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] WC Scrolls [W] T/G, chests, eggs +
1 2 3 4
@gaia I know you're looking for items, but would you be at all interested in art for a scroll or two? If not, no worries!
@gaia I know you're looking for items, but would you be at all interested in art for a scroll or two? If not, no worries!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I'm afraid not, sorry! Goodluck finding a seller who will though! :) (I checked your Instagram; your art looks amazing <3)
@Automedon I'm afraid not, sorry! Goodluck finding a seller who will though! :) (I checked your Instagram; your art looks amazing <3)
@Gaia

Are you looking to sell in one shot or would you accept payments? and if payments, how many Wildclaw scrolls do you have left?

Please Ping BlackRose1415, she's the one interested.
@Gaia

Are you looking to sell in one shot or would you accept payments? and if payments, how many Wildclaw scrolls do you have left?

Please Ping BlackRose1415, she's the one interested.
waUHeHl.png
@Celaenna / @BlackRose1415 Hmm.. I can do payment plans, but only short term.. I've had it happen quite a few times that people first have me wait/hold onto something for literal months, only for them to cancel in the end. If you decide to cancel, (which is totally fine) I simply don't want it to be after half a year of waiting.. ^^'

I was thinking maybe 3 weeks or so for a payment plan? And I have a couple dozen more scrolls. How many were you looking for?

(Sorry for the potentially unwanted ping. I had this page open for an hour and didn't see the edit until after I posted my reply)
@Celaenna / @BlackRose1415 Hmm.. I can do payment plans, but only short term.. I've had it happen quite a few times that people first have me wait/hold onto something for literal months, only for them to cancel in the end. If you decide to cancel, (which is totally fine) I simply don't want it to be after half a year of waiting.. ^^'

I was thinking maybe 3 weeks or so for a payment plan? And I have a couple dozen more scrolls. How many were you looking for?

(Sorry for the potentially unwanted ping. I had this page open for an hour and didn't see the edit until after I posted my reply)
@Gaia

I was looking for putting 2 Wildclaw scrolls in a payment plan, I could usually pay a 100-500kt towards it each day. Possibly more depending on smaller thing like completely levelling orders and selling levelled dragons. But I'd prefer to pay the total amount in increments of gems, so at minimum if I can't be active from work I'll pay 75 a day?

and may I ask what other breed change scrolls you sell?
@Gaia

I was looking for putting 2 Wildclaw scrolls in a payment plan, I could usually pay a 100-500kt towards it each day. Possibly more depending on smaller thing like completely levelling orders and selling levelled dragons. But I'd prefer to pay the total amount in increments of gems, so at minimum if I can't be active from work I'll pay 75 a day?

and may I ask what other breed change scrolls you sell?
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
@BlackRose1415 Normally only the cycled scrolls, being Wildclaw and Nocturne. Although a few weeks ago my last Nocturne scroll sold, so at the moment I only have WC scrolls.

I can definitely do 75g a day for two wildclaw scrolls. You will ofcourse get the first scroll after enough payment has been received for a scroll, and the second after the full payment is done. How about 38 days/2850g per scroll?
@BlackRose1415 Normally only the cycled scrolls, being Wildclaw and Nocturne. Although a few weeks ago my last Nocturne scroll sold, so at the moment I only have WC scrolls.

I can definitely do 75g a day for two wildclaw scrolls. You will ofcourse get the first scroll after enough payment has been received for a scroll, and the second after the full payment is done. How about 38 days/2850g per scroll?
@Gaia
I should be able to do that.

If I sent a list of scrolls would it be possible to put together probably a full year to a year and a half payment plan for me and Celaenna? we're regening a lot and doing it together so if we could all scrolls from one source it would make paying easier since between both of us 150 gems minimum a day. Most probably more though.

@Gaia
I should be able to do that.

If I sent a list of scrolls would it be possible to put together probably a full year to a year and a half payment plan for me and Celaenna? we're regening a lot and doing it together so if we could all scrolls from one source it would make paying easier since between both of us 150 gems minimum a day. Most probably more though.

I Support
@BlackRose1415 I definitely think we can work something out. Can you send me the list via PM?
@BlackRose1415 I definitely think we can work something out. Can you send me the list via PM?
@Gaia

of course.
@Gaia

of course.
I Support
up
up
1 2 3 4