Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] levelling service >195kt [LF]fodder?
1 2 3 4
i'm trying to save up for lair expansions and i like farming in the coliseum so why not make a levelling service? please give me a week (or two if you're ordering a high level) to level up your dragon(s) as i do have school and homework!! send your dragon(s) via CR and send your payment [b]after[/b] i level up the dragon. [center][b]accepting adult fodder as partial payment! (each dragon = 6.5kt/g) (oh, if you have hatchling fodder it is worth 3kt/g!)[/b][/center] [quote name="ordering form"]@lapisquartz username: number of dragons: (up to 3 only!!) payment amount: payment: (treasure/gems/mixed) am i allowed to change your dragons stats?: (if i can, your dragon will have all points to vit so it has a lot of hp!) notes: (any questions, things you'd like to add)[/quote] if you've got a dragon levelled up already, ask me how much i'd ask for! 15->25 = 110k 10->25 = 160k 12->25 = 145kt 21->25 = 60kt 23->25 = 30kt 19->25 = 85kt [center][img]https://imgur.com/rg3hI9f.png[/img][/center] please tell me if my prices are bad, i'm not sure what to price levelling as ^^ slots: [s]@/hoperaising- 3 dragons to level 12[/s] [s]@/tilldusk25 - 1 dragon (lvl 15) to level 20 [/s] [s]@/alvildabright - 1 dragon (lvl 15) to level 25 [/s] [s]@/aeteni - 1 dragon (lvl 10) to level 25 [/s] [s]@/pleasant - 2 dragons (lvl 12, 21) to level 25[/s] @/mintso - 2 dragons (lvl 19) to level 25
i'm trying to save up for lair expansions and i like farming in the coliseum so why not make a levelling service? please give me a week (or two if you're ordering a high level) to level up your dragon(s) as i do have school and homework!! send your dragon(s) via CR and send your payment after i level up the dragon.

accepting adult fodder as partial payment! (each dragon = 6.5kt/g)
(oh, if you have hatchling fodder it is worth 3kt/g!)

ordering form wrote:
@lapisquartz

username:
number of dragons: (up to 3 only!!)
payment amount:
payment: (treasure/gems/mixed)
am i allowed to change your dragons stats?: (if i can, your dragon will have all points to vit so it has a lot of hp!)
notes: (any questions, things you'd like to add)

if you've got a dragon levelled up already, ask me how much i'd ask for!
15->25 = 110k
10->25 = 160k
12->25 = 145kt
21->25 = 60kt
23->25 = 30kt
19->25 = 85kt
rg3hI9f.png

please tell me if my prices are bad, i'm not sure what to price levelling as ^^

slots:
@/hoperaising- 3 dragons to level 12
@/tilldusk25 - 1 dragon (lvl 15) to level 20
@/alvildabright - 1 dragon (lvl 15) to level 25
@/aeteni - 1 dragon (lvl 10) to level 25
@/pleasant - 2 dragons (lvl 12, 21) to level 25
@/mintso - 2 dragons (lvl 19) to level 25
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@LapisQuartz

Well I have three dragons that are all together and I would like to have them be leveled up to 12. There at 7 but I don't have the time. Plus I don't that much money but I've been going through my lair and exalting. Pm me if we can work something out.
@LapisQuartz

Well I have three dragons that are all together and I would like to have them be leveled up to 12. There at 7 but I don't have the time. Plus I don't that much money but I've been going through my lair and exalting. Pm me if we can work something out.
@hoperaising
the original price would be 135kt for all three but since you're ordering for three dragons (and you're a first time buyer) you'll get 15% off it will be 114,000t or 114g
@hoperaising
the original price would be 135kt for all three but since you're ordering for three dragons (and you're a first time buyer) you'll get 15% off it will be 114,000t or 114g
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
bump
bump
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@LapisQuartz

I don't have that much treasure yet. Plus my nest haven't hatched yet. Is there a way to pay you after they are at level 12? Plus last night I got them to level 8.
@LapisQuartz

I don't have that much treasure yet. Plus my nest haven't hatched yet. Is there a way to pay you after they are at level 12? Plus last night I got them to level 8.
@hoperaising
yeah, you can pay when i return them if you'd like? if they're level 8, the price is 102kt/102g in total for all three dragons.
@hoperaising
yeah, you can pay when i return them if you'd like? if they're level 8, the price is 102kt/102g in total for all three dragons.
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
bump
bump
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@LapisQuartz

That would be great. I can send them over now if you like. Also how long would it take?
@LapisQuartz

That would be great. I can send them over now if you like. Also how long would it take?
@hoperaising
yep, send them over when you're ready! since it's to level twelve it'll take 1-2 days (pretty sure just one though, but two to be safe ^^)
@hoperaising
yep, send them over when you're ready! since it's to level twelve it'll take 1-2 days (pretty sure just one though, but two to be safe ^^)
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@LapisQuartz

One of them is still on a nest but will be off in two days. I can send the others first then her?
@LapisQuartz

One of them is still on a nest but will be off in two days. I can send the others first then her?
1 2 3 4