Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Training ~Cheap Smelting~ Fest Grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Aquatic They take up too many turns, which is quite useless, because they cannot do enough damage to actually contribute to the battle. It only hinders the progress

@Lovinos 64k or 64g
@Aquatic They take up too many turns, which is quite useless, because they cannot do enough damage to actually contribute to the battle. It only hinders the progress

@Lovinos 64k or 64g
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm I actually got him up to 18, how much will it be and are you having an open slot for him?
@Cataclasm I actually got him up to 18, how much will it be and are you having an open slot for him?
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@Lovinos Please don't ping me! I am subscribed to the thread. :)

That would be 56k or 56g. Someone claimed the second slot before you did, but they haven't replied to confirm it 100% just yet, so we'll see. If the slot opens again, I will let you know
@Lovinos Please don't ping me! I am subscribed to the thread. :)

That would be 56k or 56g. Someone claimed the second slot before you did, but they haven't replied to confirm it 100% just yet, so we'll see. If the slot opens again, I will let you know
Alright! Sorry for the ping uwu
Alright! Sorry for the ping uwu
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
DO you accept mixed payment? I can do 50g and 70kt I'll pay ahed becuase I have a horroblie habit of impussive buy (don't we all have?). Unless my math is wrong, curse you math why u must hate me? >x<
DO you accept mixed payment? I can do 50g and 70kt I'll pay ahed becuase I have a horroblie habit of impussive buy (don't we all have?). Unless my math is wrong, curse you math why u must hate me? >x<
@AbyssZephyr Mixed payment is fine, and you're correct, it would be 50g and 70kt!
@AbyssZephyr Mixed payment is fine, and you're correct, it would be 50g and 70kt!
I'm so glad! I'll send her and the payment right now.
I'm so glad! I'll send her and the payment right now.
@Lovinos Hello there, a slot has been free'd up, so you can send over your dragon to be trained, if you're still interested!
@Lovinos Hello there, a slot has been free'd up, so you can send over your dragon to be trained, if you're still interested!
Hi! You helped me out with some of my dergs in the past.
I have two dragons for you to train when you have slots open! Please ping me when that happens ^_^

Edit: I know you said only one derg per person, so I can wait my turn for the second derg when you have space *-*
Hi! You helped me out with some of my dergs in the past.
I have two dragons for you to train when you have slots open! Please ping me when that happens ^_^

Edit: I know you said only one derg per person, so I can wait my turn for the second derg when you have space *-*
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds Hey, I remember! I currently have one slot open, but someone has claimed it. I'm waiting for them to ping me for confirmation, but if they end up not using the service, I'll let you know! Alternatively, I'll just ping you once both slots are free, so you can send both dragons over. :)
@dustclouds Hey, I remember! I currently have one slot open, but someone has claimed it. I'm waiting for them to ping me for confirmation, but if they end up not using the service, I'll let you know! Alternatively, I'll just ping you once both slots are free, so you can send both dragons over. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45