Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] food melters
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
I'd like Frigid Gale~!
I'd like Frigid Gale~!
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
I'll take the other one, then
I'll take the other one, then
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

I wouldn't mind a Frigid Gale. :3
If you send over the mats now-ish, I can throw the first skin/accent in overnight, but either way I'll be done with the two stacks I'm melting sometime tomorrow morning. ^^
Assuming you need more still~
I wouldn't mind a Frigid Gale. :3
If you send over the mats now-ish, I can throw the first skin/accent in overnight, but either way I'll be done with the two stacks I'm melting sometime tomorrow morning. ^^
Assuming you need more still~
y6OsnJG.png
@Neraida u can both choose the same one, you still want the other one?
@Neraida u can both choose the same one, you still want the other one?
Lichtdrache.gif
Sure, I can go for Frigid Gale
Sure, I can go for Frigid Gale
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@nyaofae yeah i need like 15-20 more
@nyaofae yeah i need like 15-20 more
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat I can brew the skins! I’ll brew a set of 4.
@TrissyCat I can brew the skins! I’ll brew a set of 4.
Lichtdrache.gif
I can brew skins for you, I can take an ice queen for the free one
I can brew skins for you, I can take an ice queen for the free one
hy3WCaP.png
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes @SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei @TheAwesomeCookie @Neraida @mysticSpaghetti @Burberry @ShadowVortex @BeaSantello @Lucatri @Yoaisami

I need festival brewed skins, every 4 you make you get a free one from me, just let me know which one you want
I need 5 sets of 4 accents for both, yes, 20 of each

Neraida and nyaofae and voxx will get 8 each for now, gotta give other people a chance 2 get a free accent,

Still need 12 imperial accents
Still need 12 PC accents
4 PC accents

I'll probably also need a few hundred currency for every attack of 100 you get a stack of 40 who wants to make currency?
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes @SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei @TheAwesomeCookie @Neraida @mysticSpaghetti @Burberry @ShadowVortex @BeaSantello @Lucatri @Yoaisami

I need festival brewed skins, every 4 you make you get a free one from me, just let me know which one you want
I need 5 sets of 4 accents for both, yes, 20 of each

Neraida and nyaofae and voxx will get 8 each for now, gotta give other people a chance 2 get a free accent,

Still need 12 imperial accents
Still need 12 PC accents
4 PC accents

I'll probably also need a few hundred currency for every attack of 100 you get a stack of 40 who wants to make currency?
Lichtdrache.gif
I can do whatever you need. :3
Feel free to send enough for more than one set of 4 at a time. I have no preference for which I get.
I can do whatever you need. :3
Feel free to send enough for more than one set of 4 at a time. I have no preference for which I get.
y6OsnJG.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22