Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joxar/Festival Trading Hub
@galaxygodling sure! I’ll send a cr for this trade
And please do let me know if my shop interests you!
@galaxygodling sure! I’ll send a cr for this trade
And please do let me know if my shop interests you!
image0.gif
@Univorn Awesome! And yeah your adopts for faes are adorable! I have [item=spirit of arcane][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of ice] that I'm willing to trade and [item=spirit of earth][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of shadow] that I'm willing but a little more reluctant to trade for an adopt or two. I suppose what would be fair depends on the genes/apparel. Let me know what you think would be fair for one or both of these faes for your type A adopts: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166871&tab=dragon&did=35374662][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/353747/35374662.png?mtime=W4xUWAAARrE.png[/img][/url] with [item=diaphanous sylvan headpiece][item=peridot flourish eye piece] for apparel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166871&tab=dragon&did=35497537][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/354976/35497537.png?mtime=WeeBfAAARQc.png[/img][/url] with [item=ranger's hat][item=scarlet sylvan lattice] for apparel
@Univorn

Awesome!

And yeah your adopts for faes are adorable!

I have Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of Ice that I'm willing to trade and Spirit of Earth Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Shadow that I'm willing but a little more reluctant to trade for an adopt or two. I suppose what would be fair depends on the genes/apparel.

Let me know what you think would be fair for one or both of these faes for your type A adopts:

35374662.png?mtime=W4xUWAAARrE.png with Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Peridot Flourish Eye Piece for apparel

35497537.png?mtime=WeeBfAAARQc.png with Ranger's Hat Scarlet Sylvan Lattice for apparel
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
@Univorn id love your luminous sundrapes for my prismatic crystalscales
@Univorn id love your luminous sundrapes for my prismatic crystalscales
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@galaxygodling @celestja
I’m going offline for a couple hours but know that I am interested, so please hold onto them until I get back
@galaxygodling @celestja
I’m going offline for a couple hours but know that I am interested, so please hold onto them until I get back
image0.gif
@Univorn alright ^^
@Univorn alright ^^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@GalaxyGodling I have [item=hurricane Herald] For [Item=sprouting goblin] And/or [Item=Starwood veil] (Preferably both! ^^)
@GalaxyGodling I have
Hurricane Herald
For
Sprouting Goblin
And/or
Starwood Veil
(Preferably both! ^^)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
[u][/u][u][/u]Have: [item= Forest's Edge Vines] [item= sanguine plumage] [item= slight eyewing] [item=shining goblin] [item= miniature sornieth globe] [item= voltaic ambassador] x4 [item= prismatic crystalscales] [item= voltaic halo] [skin= 25940] [skin= 19048] [skin= 24907] [skin= 25618] [skin= 27218] [skin = 27548] x2 [skin= 27549] [skin= 27557] x2 [b]Want: I'm not too picky! Please just make an offer! The worst I can do is politely decline. However, I would like something of equal value! [/b] Really want: [item= companion comet][item= will o' the wisp] [item= will o' the ember]
Have: Forest's Edge Vines Sanguine Plumage Slight Eyewing Shining Goblin Miniature Sornieth Globe Voltaic Ambassador x4 Prismatic Crystalscales Voltaic Halo x2 x2

Want: I'm not too picky! Please just make an offer! The worst I can do is politely decline. However, I would like something of equal value!

Really want: Companion Comet Will o' the Wisp Will o' the Ember
@BedOClock [item=celestial attendant] for your [item=unhatched fire egg]?
@BedOClock

Celestial Attendant for your Unhatched Fire Egg ?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@galaxygodling I could offer
Hurricane Herald
And
Obscuring Goblin
For both?
@galaxygodling I could offer
Hurricane Herald
And
Obscuring Goblin
For both?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Neraida Hi! if you could add two or so more items on top of what you have down then yes!! Currently the fire eggs are over 3 times the price for the celestial attendant.
@Neraida Hi! if you could add two or so more items on top of what you have down then yes!! Currently the fire eggs are over 3 times the price for the celestial attendant.