Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dom Discount Sales-ALL items
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@pierrct
That’d be 297kt!
@Heathers
That’d be 700kt!
@pierrct
That’d be 297kt!
@Heathers
That’d be 700kt!
@MoonlightStyx According to your first post, shouldn't my order be 263500t though? Unless I'm missing something
@MoonlightStyx According to your first post, shouldn't my order be 263500t though? Unless I'm missing something
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct
I’ll go check again. Sorry, I’m a bit tired haha.
@pierrct
I’ll go check again. Sorry, I’m a bit tired haha.
@Piercct
Sorry for the late reply! Rollover kicked me out. I’ve done the calculations again, correct sum should be 280kt. I cut half the handling fee(since I normally charge 1kt per item if below 50kt, none under 5kt, scrolls are special cases) so the Renaming scrolls cost 112kt since you’re buying in bulk. The Runes scroll costs 168 total. Together, it’s 280kt.
@Piercct
Sorry for the late reply! Rollover kicked me out. I’ve done the calculations again, correct sum should be 280kt. I cut half the handling fee(since I normally charge 1kt per item if below 50kt, none under 5kt, scrolls are special cases) so the Renaming scrolls cost 112kt since you’re buying in bulk. The Runes scroll costs 168 total. Together, it’s 280kt.
@MoonlightStyx
Hi. Would you be willing to trade Morph for Ghost? I'm not entirely sure if that would be fair, so I could try and add?
@MoonlightStyx
Hi. Would you be willing to trade Morph for Ghost? I'm not entirely sure if that would be fair, so I could try and add?
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@Malomy
I’d like to, but this runs on upfront payment for me to get the gene. I currently have 40kt, and I’m missing 90kt to do it.
@Malomy
I’d like to, but this runs on upfront payment for me to get the gene. I currently have 40kt, and I’m missing 90kt to do it.
@MoonlightStyx
Aw darn it. Thanks anyways!
@MoonlightStyx
Aw darn it. Thanks anyways!
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@MoonlightStyx

Could I get 8x Runes, 5x spines and 10x underbelly please?
@MoonlightStyx

Could I get 8x Runes, 5x spines and 10x underbelly please?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne
Okay! Please wait a moment as I work out prices. Please keep in mind his will also take quite a bit longer than other orders as it is a large amount of genes.
@Sienne
Okay! Please wait a moment as I work out prices. Please keep in mind his will also take quite a bit longer than other orders as it is a large amount of genes.
@MoonlightStyx

Actually, everything is on the MP. I checked. Should be 3374500.

Make that 4x spines cause one sold. So, 3213000.
@MoonlightStyx

Actually, everything is on the MP. I checked. Should be 3374500.

Make that 4x spines cause one sold. So, 3213000.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22