Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of apparel [img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@razu I would like at least 1 duplicate if you have it, but am also willing to get all duplicates if you give me a price range.
@razu I would like at least 1 duplicate if you have it, but am also willing to get all duplicates if you give me a price range.
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@QueenOfSupports Sounds good I'll set up a CR! <3

@fitz Sorry, but I'm not sure what you want to buy? All my items including duplicates are listed in my first post please let me know which items/how many dupes you'd like to buy and name your price to avoid any misunderstandings since you listed different items and amounts in each post ;w;
@QueenOfSupports Sounds good I'll set up a CR! <3

@fitz Sorry, but I'm not sure what you want to buy? All my items including duplicates are listed in my first post please let me know which items/how many dupes you'd like to buy and name your price to avoid any misunderstandings since you listed different items and amounts in each post ;w;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
^
^
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu How much for these? [Item=simple gold necklace] [item=bamboo sedge hat]
@razu

How much for these?

Simple Gold Necklace

Bamboo Sedge Hat
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101
Simple Gold Necklace - 6g
Bamboo Sedge Hat - 20g
@SushiDragon101
Simple Gold Necklace - 6g
Bamboo Sedge Hat - 20g
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu

I'll send you a CR for them~

(sorry for asking, I know in the post it said not to, I just don't know prices >.< )
@razu

I'll send you a CR for them~

(sorry for asking, I know in the post it said not to, I just don't know prices >.< )
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101 It's fine I just never thought that some people don't want to haggle haha so I'm just going by LAH for them which I hope is fair :'0 Does it show a lot that I'm inexperienced with selling items hah oof
@SushiDragon101 It's fine I just never thought that some people don't want to haggle haha so I'm just going by LAH for them which I hope is fair :'0 Does it show a lot that I'm inexperienced with selling items hah oof
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
Would you be willing to sell all of your roses for 2kt or 2g's each?
Would you be willing to sell all of your roses for 2kt or 2g's each?
PIirGT8.gif
@Krude (Please ping me otherwise I'll probably miss your post :'-)) Sorry but that's too low for me so I'll have to pass
@Krude (Please ping me otherwise I'll probably miss your post :'-)) Sorry but that's too low for me so I'll have to pass
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
^
^
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10