Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] LF Brewers! My Mats, Your EXP!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102
@jeevas

all done, sending you your frog!

send over mats for whatever you want for me to brew/melt!
@jeevas

all done, sending you your frog!

send over mats for whatever you want for me to brew/melt!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
@Jeevas
Finished transmuting.^^ I passed out about halfway through... Sending you the goo now.
@Jeevas
Finished transmuting.^^ I passed out about halfway through... Sending you the goo now.
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@Jeevas

Ready to brew if you have anything!
@Jeevas

Ready to brew if you have anything!
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
@Jeevas

Good to brew now (Lvl 3, 230/700)
@Jeevas

Good to brew now (Lvl 3, 230/700)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@jeevas
Hope I’m not bugging you :,)
I am available to brew stuff for you.
(I just enjoy having something to brew)
@jeevas
Hope I’m not bugging you :,)
I am available to brew stuff for you.
(I just enjoy having something to brew)
yWTqcVr.png
@Jeevas I'm now back from a weekend away and ready to brew
@Jeevas I'm now back from a weekend away and ready to brew
@olivirgo @RinEcho @SoullessWendigo @JDonathan @leafily @FrostDragon2322 @VividStarships @sneakys @Oreosalad @Sanati @mildlyanxiousdoe @Irradiation @ArchnarQuibQuib @excessnight @iimperatrix @ThesFireflies @Moonstone00 @MountainStorm @Duskria @DragonFilms @Samidare @ZephyrWindSpirit @securitr0n @rexcorvidae @Midna01 @BakaUsagi @Rosoidela @Sussuri @Raebaa @Neraid @Malomy @Flurries @Enako @Sssargon @Lostrefrain @Pocketnerd

Sorry for not getting back to you guys! It’s been a busy weekend. I’ll see what I can fill up your cauldron with!

I want to know, what frequency would you guys be willing to transmute for me for? Mats might be easier to sell, and it will give me more mats to give you guys to brew. I’ll continue paying you of course. I just know that a big allure of this group is the exp, and I don’t want to short-change you guys. And thanks for your feedback so far!
@olivirgo @RinEcho @SoullessWendigo @JDonathan @leafily @FrostDragon2322 @VividStarships @sneakys @Oreosalad @Sanati @mildlyanxiousdoe @Irradiation @ArchnarQuibQuib @excessnight @iimperatrix @ThesFireflies @Moonstone00 @MountainStorm @Duskria @DragonFilms @Samidare @ZephyrWindSpirit @securitr0n @rexcorvidae @Midna01 @BakaUsagi @Rosoidela @Sussuri @Raebaa @Neraid @Malomy @Flurries @Enako @Sssargon @Lostrefrain @Pocketnerd

Sorry for not getting back to you guys! It’s been a busy weekend. I’ll see what I can fill up your cauldron with!

I want to know, what frequency would you guys be willing to transmute for me for? Mats might be easier to sell, and it will give me more mats to give you guys to brew. I’ll continue paying you of course. I just know that a big allure of this group is the exp, and I don’t want to short-change you guys. And thanks for your feedback so far!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@jeevas

for now, I can do a stack of 20. (preferably not familiars or apparel, as they are harder to keep track of.)

remember my brewing price is 500t per item or 2 for 1g, so the total will be 10kt or 10g when I complete your order.
@jeevas

for now, I can do a stack of 20. (preferably not familiars or apparel, as they are harder to keep track of.)

remember my brewing price is 500t per item or 2 for 1g, so the total will be 10kt or 10g when I complete your order.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
@Jeevas I'm working on a transmute order for someone else rn but I could do some for you after!
@Jeevas I'm working on a transmute order for someone else rn but I could do some for you after!
Untitled-2.png
@Jeevas
It depends on the amount! Tomorrow I should have my internet back and I'll be able to transumute faster! ^.^
One batch of 50 in two/three days? Is this okay for you?
If you need something my cauldron is free!
@Jeevas
It depends on the amount! Tomorrow I should have my internet back and I'll be able to transumute faster! ^.^
One batch of 50 in two/three days? Is this okay for you?
If you need something my cauldron is free!
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102