Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mt. Sedona Dragon Leveling (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Zerologist
Gotcha, I'll accept him in the morning! It's nearly 1am here
@Zerologist
Gotcha, I'll accept him in the morning! It's nearly 1am here
@EeveeDream

Okay! Have a good night sleep! Sleep tight! :D
@EeveeDream

Okay! Have a good night sleep! Sleep tight! :D
yUZ4k.gif
@EeveeDream

could i be added to the waitlist please? ^^
@EeveeDream

could i be added to the waitlist please? ^^
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
@Renocide
Gotcha, thanks!
@Renocide
Gotcha, thanks!
@franknsteins
You're up! I won't get around to picking up any CRs until tomorrow morning (it's nearly 11pm here), but please make sure to re-read the rules and pricing information. I updated them not too long ago, but it was after you got on the waitlist!
@franknsteins
You're up! I won't get around to picking up any CRs until tomorrow morning (it's nearly 11pm here), but please make sure to re-read the rules and pricing information. I updated them not too long ago, but it was after you got on the waitlist!
@eeveedream thank you! Would it be possible for me to switch dragons? I have a level 1 id like to get to 25 instead of the 16 I was considering earlier. If not, I totally understand! Just thought I’d ask haha

Edit: NEVERMIND I’m gonna keep the same dragon. How much for level 16-25?
@eeveedream thank you! Would it be possible for me to switch dragons? I have a level 1 id like to get to 25 instead of the 16 I was considering earlier. If not, I totally understand! Just thought I’d ask haha

Edit: NEVERMIND I’m gonna keep the same dragon. How much for level 16-25?
@franknsteins
It's all the same to me! ^_^ Whichever one you want trained is fine
@franknsteins
It's all the same to me! ^_^ Whichever one you want trained is fine
@eeveedream so I’m really sorry for being such a pain, but the dragon I want trained is on a nest right now. Can I switch spots with the next person in line? I’m still very interested and can pay in advance, if you’d like! Thank you and sorry again jdjdj
@eeveedream so I’m really sorry for being such a pain, but the dragon I want trained is on a nest right now. Can I switch spots with the next person in line? I’m still very interested and can pay in advance, if you’d like! Thank you and sorry again jdjdj
@franknsteins
You're not being a pain, but somehow I didn't get your ping! D: It's okay, I totally understand the nest situation. (Been there myself!) Please don't fret!

@ellapinky
Hello, it's your turn instead! XD
@franknsteins
You're not being a pain, but somehow I didn't get your ping! D: It's okay, I totally understand the nest situation. (Been there myself!) Please don't fret!

@ellapinky
Hello, it's your turn instead! XD
@EeveeDream

Hi! Just a question, but was the pre-equipped ambush rule always there and I didn't notice, or a new addition?
@EeveeDream

Hi! Just a question, but was the pre-equipped ambush rule always there and I didn't notice, or a new addition?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20