Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl25 Brewing (instant fest brews!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
@SeiyreSlash

no prob, can you brew 2 skins & a token?
@SeiyreSlash

no prob, can you brew 2 skins & a token?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper Yup! Feel free to send the mats over :)
@PumpkinPepper Yup! Feel free to send the mats over :)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash

hello its me again :D
if you have the time could you brew me an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg? I'd send the mats for the Imbued Sulfur and the Fine Alchemical Reduction x2 too!

And if you take two orders at once: could you brew a capsule gene for me? Only if its okay for you! I dont want to seem rude or greedy ; ~ ;
@SeiyreSlash

hello its me again :D
if you have the time could you brew me an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg? I'd send the mats for the Imbued Sulfur and the Fine Alchemical Reduction x2 too!

And if you take two orders at once: could you brew a capsule gene for me? Only if its okay for you! I dont want to seem rude or greedy ; ~ ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peach_by_king_lulu_deer-db6350k.gif
xxxxx
Don't touch my magic peach!
she/her - demi - 9h+ frt
bury me in coatl babies pls
@femboyy I do have time! However, I have an order for a prismatic token so it’s going to be a couple days before I can brew the egg.

I can do that too! Don’t worry about being greedy, the more orders the better :) I’ll count it as two slots instead of one though.
@femboyy I do have time! However, I have an order for a prismatic token so it’s going to be a couple days before I can brew the egg.

I can do that too! Don’t worry about being greedy, the more orders the better :) I’ll count it as two slots instead of one though.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
No worries :D Thats no problem for me! I can wait - I'm happy that you offering this kind of service anyway! I'll send the mats for the egg right now, the mats for the capsule gene will follow... just for my own good, because I get to easy confused about all the mats xD If you know what I mean... (what I've already sent, what is missing etc.)
@SeiyreSlash
No worries :D Thats no problem for me! I can wait - I'm happy that you offering this kind of service anyway! I'll send the mats for the egg right now, the mats for the capsule gene will follow... just for my own good, because I get to easy confused about all the mats xD If you know what I mean... (what I've already sent, what is missing etc.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peach_by_king_lulu_deer-db6350k.gif
xxxxx
Don't touch my magic peach!
she/her - demi - 9h+ frt
bury me in coatl babies pls
@femboyy Ok! Sounds great :D

I get confused about mats too, which is part of the the reason I stopped offering fest currency brewing ^^' kinda hard to keep track when all the orders are extremely similar haha
@femboyy Ok! Sounds great :D

I get confused about mats too, which is part of the the reason I stopped offering fest currency brewing ^^' kinda hard to keep track when all the orders are extremely similar haha
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43