Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW Outfits [open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@constellationxx You dress such beautiful outfits! :D Are you planning to ever open up again? ^^ I'd be super interested :>
@constellationxx You dress such beautiful outfits! :D Are you planning to ever open up again? ^^ I'd be super interested :>
@Harmonywish
Yes! I'm on vacation atm and can only access flight rising on mobile which is why this shop is closed, but I'll be sure to ping you when they're open again!
@Harmonywish
Yes! I'm on vacation atm and can only access flight rising on mobile which is why this shop is closed, but I'll be sure to ping you when they're open again!
@constellationxx Alright! Would it be possible for me to use some of the older outfits on your thread for my dragons? ^^ Would you like some tip for that? Unless I can't of course, which is fine too :>
@constellationxx Alright! Would it be possible for me to use some of the older outfits on your thread for my dragons? ^^ Would you like some tip for that? Unless I can't of course, which is fine too :>
@Harmonywish
I'm okay with it, but you might want to contact the people I made them for to see if they are too! No tip required ^^ would you still like me to ping you when I open again?
@Harmonywish
I'm okay with it, but you might want to contact the people I made them for to see if they are too! No tip required ^^ would you still like me to ping you when I open again?
@constellationxx Yup! :D And I'll go do that ^^
@constellationxx Yup! :D And I'll go do that ^^
@constellationxx

Hi, remember me? I'm back for more of your awesome dressing. This time I would like you to help me with some reps. But since you are now closed and on vacation, I shall wait for you so take your time ^^ I'm only posting this now as a heads up to you.
@constellationxx

Hi, remember me? I'm back for more of your awesome dressing. This time I would like you to help me with some reps. But since you are now closed and on vacation, I shall wait for you so take your time ^^ I'm only posting this now as a heads up to you.
@QueenOfSupports
Alright, thanks! Would you like me to ping you when the shop reopens?
@QueenOfSupports
Alright, thanks! Would you like me to ping you when the shop reopens?
@constellationxx

Yes, please do ping me when you reopen ^^
@constellationxx

Yes, please do ping me when you reopen ^^
@constellationxx Please ping me when it reopens too ^^
@constellationxx Please ping me when it reopens too ^^
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I