Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Um accents-SD, PC, Imp[LF] Accents/g
1 2 3 4
@chocomonster

I can defiently pay for a UMA that tickles my fancy in cash, and as lovely as those ones are, I think I'll pass for now- thank you for the previews though, they really do look lovely on her :,0

@Harmonywish
hey! yeah, feel free to take your time!
like I told fitz, I could do 1300g for juutan, though they asked first so I'm going to have to give them precendence, just fyi
I could do cosmic goddess for 2300g
for decadent I could do 1400
and chardonnay I could do for 1100

I'm also willing to haggle/look at partial items ^^
@chocomonster

I can defiently pay for a UMA that tickles my fancy in cash, and as lovely as those ones are, I think I'll pass for now- thank you for the previews though, they really do look lovely on her :,0

@Harmonywish
hey! yeah, feel free to take your time!
like I told fitz, I could do 1300g for juutan, though they asked first so I'm going to have to give them precendence, just fyi
I could do cosmic goddess for 2300g
for decadent I could do 1400
and chardonnay I could do for 1100

I'm also willing to haggle/look at partial items ^^
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@fitz
np~ good luck finding a good accent ^^
@fitz
np~ good luck finding a good accent ^^
@LemonQuartz Ahh I editted my post, I was wondering if there was any that you liked? :>
@LemonQuartz Ahh I editted my post, I was wondering if there was any that you liked? :>
@Harmonywish
I poked around a bit, here are some accents you've recently listed that id be interested in!
Lotus Kiss (Violet)
SS-wordy winds
After the rain

(EDIT: sorry about the short wait, i was going thru accents :p)
@Harmonywish
I poked around a bit, here are some accents you've recently listed that id be interested in!
Lotus Kiss (Violet)
SS-wordy winds
After the rain

(EDIT: sorry about the short wait, i was going thru accents :p)
@LemonQuartz

Did you have a price in mind for Dusk's Wish?
@LemonQuartz

Did you have a price in mind for Dusk's Wish?
mmoiFfg.png
@LemonQuartz Would you trade Lotus Kiss (Violet) for Decadent or chardonnay? :>

As for After the rain, I'm a little bit attached to that one ^^' Would you consider trading it for 2 accents that I'm interested in? Though I'd probably understand if you don't value it that much haha ><
@LemonQuartz Would you trade Lotus Kiss (Violet) for Decadent or chardonnay? :>

As for After the rain, I'm a little bit attached to that one ^^' Would you consider trading it for 2 accents that I'm interested in? Though I'd probably understand if you don't value it that much haha ><
@LemonQuartz
How many Vials* would you want for ?
I've been on a search for that accent for a while ;;

*Or gems. But I might be slow with my gem payments..
@LemonQuartz
How many Vials* would you want for ?
I've been on a search for that accent for a while ;;

*Or gems. But I might be slow with my gem payments..
mijumaru_animated_sprite_by_julien9495.gifqwcgcAQ.gif501.gifWlChwVX.gif8RH6Pys.gif
@LemonQuartz how much for chardonnay? @_@
@LemonQuartz how much for chardonnay? @_@
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Peachie

the last unicron is looong retired adn an old fave of mine, so I'd mainly be looking for trades on it, unless you could really knock my socks off... would you mind too terribly if I asked you to make me an offer? I certainly wouldn't take less than 1500g

@Noctiferous
Dusk's wish and Break of Dawn are both one print customs, but just between you and me they're not... super gorgeous. 800g maybe? tbh I'm willing to haggle shoot me a price xp

@Harmonywish
I could proooobably trade lotus kiss for chardonnay?
Though I really am in love with after the rain... would you consider taking an accent+some items/g for it perhaps?

@KattsTheName
I'd take 18 vials or 2500g for it ^^
@Peachie

the last unicron is looong retired adn an old fave of mine, so I'd mainly be looking for trades on it, unless you could really knock my socks off... would you mind too terribly if I asked you to make me an offer? I certainly wouldn't take less than 1500g

@Noctiferous
Dusk's wish and Break of Dawn are both one print customs, but just between you and me they're not... super gorgeous. 800g maybe? tbh I'm willing to haggle shoot me a price xp

@Harmonywish
I could proooobably trade lotus kiss for chardonnay?
Though I really am in love with after the rain... would you consider taking an accent+some items/g for it perhaps?

@KattsTheName
I'd take 18 vials or 2500g for it ^^
@KittyAoba
I could do it for 1100 ^^ though a few other people have asked before you and I'm going to give them precendence if they're interested, I hope you understand.
@KittyAoba
I could do it for 1100 ^^ though a few other people have asked before you and I'm going to give them precendence if they're interested, I hope you understand.
1 2 3 4