Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Swindle's Traveling Bazaar|Open; lurking
1 2 3
@bakurabox

So the Plague Egg would be 488 leaves, Morph would be 370 leaves, Garden Larail would be 10 leaves, sunbeam dryad for 8 leaves and the palefoot tadhop for 6?

I have enough right now for the familiars if that's the case, and will be working towards the other items next.
@bakurabox

So the Plague Egg would be 488 leaves, Morph would be 370 leaves, Garden Larail would be 10 leaves, sunbeam dryad for 8 leaves and the palefoot tadhop for 6?

I have enough right now for the familiars if that's the case, and will be working towards the other items next.
CS0nkUR.png
@bakurabox

I currently have 247 leaves from casual grinding. I'll send the 24 for the familiars and will see what I have later in the week. You don't have to hold the items (obviously) just know I'm working towards it. ^_^
@bakurabox

I currently have 247 leaves from casual grinding. I'll send the 24 for the familiars and will see what I have later in the week. You don't have to hold the items (obviously) just know I'm working towards it. ^_^
CS0nkUR.png
@bakurabox

I looked in my vault. I actually have 421 leaves on me right now. Would you be willing to hold the Plague Egg for me while I get the remaining? Then I'll work on Morph after that.
@bakurabox

I looked in my vault. I actually have 421 leaves on me right now. Would you be willing to hold the Plague Egg for me while I get the remaining? Then I'll work on Morph after that.
CS0nkUR.png
Also are you subscribed cuz if so and I missed it I'm sorry and I'll stop pinging you. :P
Also are you subscribed cuz if so and I missed it I'm sorry and I'll stop pinging you. :P
CS0nkUR.png
Haaa I'll stop bugging you with pings then. :P If you restock, let me know please! Otherwise I'll be back when I have more leaves.
Haaa I'll stop bugging you with pings then. :P If you restock, let me know please! Otherwise I'll be back when I have more leaves.
CS0nkUR.png
Boop!
Boop!
CS0nkUR.png
@bakurabox How many bladed flatleaves for [item= ghost flame candles]?
@bakurabox How many bladed flatleaves for Ghost Flame Candles ?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
I'm going out on a limb...I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade the chroma for a cherry dryad chest, straight trade would you?

Also, halfway to the morph goal
I'm going out on a limb...I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade the chroma for a cherry dryad chest, straight trade would you?

Also, halfway to the morph goal
CS0nkUR.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
CS0nkUR.png
@bakurabox How many bladed flatleaves would it be for the Dryad’s Guise and/or Starwood Veil?
@bakurabox How many bladed flatleaves would it be for the Dryad’s Guise and/or Starwood Veil?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
1 2 3