Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [level 25] Rent-a-cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G'day! I want to make some sweet xp in baldwin but I also don't really have anything I want to brew for myself, so I figured I would rent it out!
current skill level: 25
Refer to: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Baldwin for a reminder on potential recipes c:

To rent, please let me know what you want to be crafted and make sure you have the required materials to craft! If it's something that will require a lot of treasure, like a gene scroll, then please include that too! (Anything that requires more than ~5k treasure, you'll need to provide treasure for). Apart from that, its all free, technically. XD

tldr; - tell me what you want brewed
- make sure you've got the goods needed
- wait for me to confirm it, then send the goods

If theres something that needs to be transmuted as part of a larger brew (like reductions into apparel or something idk) then feel free to just send the raw materials for both and I can handle the smaller bits too, if that makes sense?[/center]
G'day! I want to make some sweet xp in baldwin but I also don't really have anything I want to brew for myself, so I figured I would rent it out!
current skill level: 25
Refer to: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Baldwin for a reminder on potential recipes c:

To rent, please let me know what you want to be crafted and make sure you have the required materials to craft! If it's something that will require a lot of treasure, like a gene scroll, then please include that too! (Anything that requires more than ~5k treasure, you'll need to provide treasure for). Apart from that, its all free, technically. XD

tldr; - tell me what you want brewed
- make sure you've got the goods needed
- wait for me to confirm it, then send the goods

If theres something that needs to be transmuted as part of a larger brew (like reductions into apparel or something idk) then feel free to just send the raw materials for both and I can handle the smaller bits too, if that makes sense?[/center]
@iownfish Hi, can you brew me a pair of reinforced glass beakers? c:
@iownfish Hi, can you brew me a pair of reinforced glass beakers? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette I absolutely can, send over the red and orange goo! I've got the broken bottles covered ;D
@FeeshyKette I absolutely can, send over the red and orange goo! I've got the broken bottles covered ;D
@iownfish
Do you do transmutations? If so how many? Thanks!
@iownfish
Do you do transmutations? If so how many? Thanks!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 I would prefer creating because I'm not active enough to check every half hour, sorry!
@L1BR4 I would prefer creating because I'm not active enough to check every half hour, sorry!
@iownfish - would you be willing to brew up a few batches of reinforced beakers for me? Or is that not enough XP for your time? Thank you kindly.
@iownfish - would you be willing to brew up a few batches of reinforced beakers for me? Or is that not enough XP for your time? Thank you kindly.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre I'd be more than happy, just let me know how many pairs you want and send over the required goo c:
@ravynfyre I'd be more than happy, just let me know how many pairs you want and send over the required goo c:
@iownfish - awesome! Thank you kindly! goo is on the way!
@iownfish - awesome! Thank you kindly! goo is on the way!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@iownfish would you be willing to brew me a rattle snake?
@iownfish would you be willing to brew me a rattle snake?
?6-8pN=platform.pngTdY99.gif
@PyraDragon13 absolutely. just send over the materials c:
@PyraDragon13 absolutely. just send over the materials c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8