Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Apparel sale! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@hibibun yeah, i did :P

How much for the veil, then?
@hibibun yeah, i did :P

How much for the veil, then?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@aquatic ahh sorry then! i didn't have time to update the photos and cross out what was bought.

and it's Golden Silk Veil 22000t or 25g! i can set up a cr and you can pay whichever if you want. c:
@aquatic ahh sorry then! i didn't have time to update the photos and cross out what was bought.

and it's Golden Silk Veil 22000t or 25g! i can set up a cr and you can pay whichever if you want. c:
@hibibun would you be willing to go down to 20g?
@hibibun would you be willing to go down to 20g?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@aquatic yeah that's fine! i'll set up the cr c:
@aquatic yeah that's fine! i'll set up the cr c:
@hibibun Do you have any junk apparel (to transmute in Baldwin)? I'm looking to buy in bulk
@hibibun Do you have any junk apparel (to transmute in Baldwin)? I'm looking to buy in bulk
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@hibibun
May I take the brown breeches and all three aviator scarves? Thanks!
@hibibun
May I take the brown breeches and all three aviator scarves? Thanks!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@squidneytwo i have a few doubles of more basic apparel items floating around i can try and get them stacked up and put a price on them. do you have a preference in terms of stack number/limit? (also sorry if i'm a bit slower in getting to it just because i have to price check and do a bit more inventory for it)
@squidneytwo i have a few doubles of more basic apparel items floating around i can try and get them stacked up and put a price on them. do you have a preference in terms of stack number/limit? (also sorry if i'm a bit slower in getting to it just because i have to price check and do a bit more inventory for it)
@obsidianmage do these sound ok? i tweaked the scarves prices a tiny bit just because when i originally looked them up the scarves the range was all over the place (white was going for like 9k whereas the others were lower)

Brown Breeches 20000t or 23g
White Aviator Scarf 7000t or 6g
Navy Aviator Scarf 6000t or 5g
Gold Aviator Scarf 4500t or 4g
@obsidianmage do these sound ok? i tweaked the scarves prices a tiny bit just because when i originally looked them up the scarves the range was all over the place (white was going for like 9k whereas the others were lower)

Brown Breeches 20000t or 23g
White Aviator Scarf 7000t or 6g
Navy Aviator Scarf 6000t or 5g
Gold Aviator Scarf 4500t or 4g
@hibibun
I'll pass on the breeches for now, actually, but I can still pay 15 gems for the scarves! I'll set up a CR. :)
@hibibun
I'll pass on the breeches for now, actually, but I can still pay 15 gems for the scarves! I'll set up a CR. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@hibibun Any apparel is fine. I’d buy basically any amount at around 2g/2kt each because I’m always melting/transmuting them into slime.
@hibibun Any apparel is fine. I’d buy basically any amount at around 2g/2kt each because I’m always melting/transmuting them into slime.
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
1 2 3