Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
Hello @Arborpunk, I know this thread hasn't been active in a while, but if you're still selling, I'm interested in a few of your skins:

Skin: Seraphim
Skin: Muscles
Skin: Stonecarver
Accent: From the Observatory

Hello @Arborpunk, I know this thread hasn't been active in a while, but if you're still selling, I'm interested in a few of your skins:

Skin: Seraphim
Skin: Muscles
Skin: Stonecarver
Accent: From the Observatory

@moljn Hello! They're all still for sale, I just finished an ultra busy streak at work and hadn't had time to bump for a while XD

Here are the prices on those:
Skin: Seraphim - 1080g
Skin: Muscles - 1280g
Skin: Stonecarver - none on the AH; forum search seems to value it around 1kg, so my price would be 800g
Accent: From the Observatory - 260g
@moljn Hello! They're all still for sale, I just finished an ultra busy streak at work and hadn't had time to bump for a while XD

Here are the prices on those:
Skin: Seraphim - 1080g
Skin: Muscles - 1280g
Skin: Stonecarver - none on the AH; forum search seems to value it around 1kg, so my price would be 800g
Accent: From the Observatory - 260g
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk Great to hear! And yeah, RL needs must.

I'd like to buy all four. Actually, if you still have two Accent: From the Observatory, I would like to buy both; it's a nice one.

I get the total to 3680 gems (with two of the accent). What would your current treasure ratio be? Though I have no problem doing gems if you'd rather!
@Arborpunk Great to hear! And yeah, RL needs must.

I'd like to buy all four. Actually, if you still have two Accent: From the Observatory, I would like to buy both; it's a nice one.

I get the total to 3680 gems (with two of the accent). What would your current treasure ratio be? Though I have no problem doing gems if you'd rather!
@moljn Awesome! Sure, I still have two of the accent! It's a really pretty one for sure

I'm really flexible on the payment type (treasure/gems/mix), so whichever you'd like is cool with me! I think... the general ratio went up the last couple weeks but I'll go ahead and stick with 1:850 to keep the treasure price lower. C: Would you like me to set up a CR?
@moljn Awesome! Sure, I still have two of the accent! It's a really pretty one for sure

I'm really flexible on the payment type (treasure/gems/mix), so whichever you'd like is cool with me! I think... the general ratio went up the last couple weeks but I'll go ahead and stick with 1:850 to keep the treasure price lower. C: Would you like me to set up a CR?
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk Yes, thank you!
@Arborpunk Yes, thank you!
@Arborpunk Hello there! How much for 1x Bark Warrior and 2x Springly Sprouts?
@Arborpunk Hello there! How much for 1x Bark Warrior and 2x Springly Sprouts?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron Hello! :D Bark Warrior would be 60g and Springly Sprouts would be 49g each, so 158g altogether!
@serron Hello! :D Bark Warrior would be 60g and Springly Sprouts would be 49g each, so 158g altogether!
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk thank you but I have juuuust stumbled upon a different accent I like better! (Sorry!)
@Arborpunk thank you but I have juuuust stumbled upon a different accent I like better! (Sorry!)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron No worries! C: Thanks for stopping by!
@serron No worries! C: Thanks for stopping by!
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk
Hi! How much for Accent: Igniteus, and Accent: Pestilent Acolyte?
@Arborpunk
Hi! How much for Accent: Igniteus, and Accent: Pestilent Acolyte?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20