Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting FR, Liquidating EVERYTHING '13+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@wesleydog how much are you looking for the sprites minus nature sprite?
@wesleydog how much are you looking for the sprites minus nature sprite?
@wesleydog since you said you might buy art with the currency, is it alright for you to trade some items for some of my art? I'd be very interested in the carapace arm, bamboo cape, trickster cards, luminous legguards, will'o the embers and cosmologist fieldtools! I know that's a lot of items, so if you'd like to accept my offer I'll take whatever you'll be willing to give me :)
@wesleydog since you said you might buy art with the currency, is it alright for you to trade some items for some of my art? I'd be very interested in the carapace arm, bamboo cape, trickster cards, luminous legguards, will'o the embers and cosmologist fieldtools! I know that's a lot of items, so if you'd like to accept my offer I'll take whatever you'll be willing to give me :)
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@wesleydog I'm mostly looking for fodder apparel to transmute in Baldwin so the type of apparel doesn't really matter to me. Do you have anything you'd be willing to let go for 3g a piece or less?
@wesleydog I'm mostly looking for fodder apparel to transmute in Baldwin so the type of apparel doesn't really matter to me. Do you have anything you'd be willing to let go for 3g a piece or less?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@aethercrow @Renocide I'm thinking 1000 gems for Bone Armor, as the artist seems inactive and the prints were only seasonal to begin with. If aethercrow is interested, I will sell to them first since they asked first :)

Murmur is also retired, 750g for it?

@aethercrow @Renocide I'm thinking 1000 gems for Bone Armor, as the artist seems inactive and the prints were only seasonal to begin with. If aethercrow is interested, I will sell to them first since they asked first :)

Murmur is also retired, 750g for it?

@squidneytwo Ah understandable. Honestly I'm interested in downsizing so I could do the 51 items for 3g apiece.

@Icewinglight I've got 2650g on Plague, 5700g on Arcane. I'd give a bit of a discount if you wanted to buy both.
@squidneytwo Ah understandable. Honestly I'm interested in downsizing so I could do the 51 items for 3g apiece.

@Icewinglight I've got 2650g on Plague, 5700g on Arcane. I'd give a bit of a discount if you wanted to buy both.
@wesleydog hello! I’m interested in you soft pink leg silks, what would your price be for those?

also, I just wanted to check if you had that soft pink wing silks? (I’m on mobile and wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything)

Thanks for your time!
@wesleydog hello! I’m interested in you soft pink leg silks, what would your price be for those?

also, I just wanted to check if you had that soft pink wing silks? (I’m on mobile and wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything)

Thanks for your time!
@Ziegler Hello! Unfortunately I don't have the wing silks, but I can do maybe 200g (LAH is currently 222) or treasure equivalent for the leg silks? Thanks for your time c:
@Ziegler Hello! Unfortunately I don't have the wing silks, but I can do maybe 200g (LAH is currently 222) or treasure equivalent for the leg silks? Thanks for your time c:
@wesleydog

How much are you willing to part with the "The Void" SD F accent for?
@wesleydog

How much are you willing to part with the "The Void" SD F accent for?

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@wesleydog I'd also be willing to offer art for some larger items?
For now I'd be interested the Burnished gold 4 pieces you have. Would you do 8kt each?
@wesleydog I'd also be willing to offer art for some larger items?
For now I'd be interested the Burnished gold 4 pieces you have. Would you do 8kt each?
@wesleydog thanks for letting me know! I’ll try to sell some stuff to get the gems. If you sell it before I can get the funds that’s okay :)
@wesleydog thanks for letting me know! I’ll try to sell some stuff to get the gems. If you sell it before I can get the funds that’s okay :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11