Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Shadow/Bogsneak Eggs for Nature Eggs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@raiderp

Ah damn, sorry, I always forget you can't read messages on cancelled CRs. >.>

Pretty sure I only cancelled twice? Once was because I'd accidentally sent a one-way CR instead of a two-way. I cancelled that and immediately resent it as a two-way. But then someone else offered to trade for the Light egg and honestly I just figured it'd be quicker for me because I knew they were online. But this was already like a day after I sent the two-way CR.

I'm really sorry. I probably should have waited for you to get back to me. That was kinda rude of me. :c
@raiderp

Ah damn, sorry, I always forget you can't read messages on cancelled CRs. >.>

Pretty sure I only cancelled twice? Once was because I'd accidentally sent a one-way CR instead of a two-way. I cancelled that and immediately resent it as a two-way. But then someone else offered to trade for the Light egg and honestly I just figured it'd be quicker for me because I knew they were online. But this was already like a day after I sent the two-way CR.

I'm really sorry. I probably should have waited for you to get back to me. That was kinda rude of me. :c
@Charias That's okay, it happens. It's kind of weird though because I was on yesterday and didn't get any notifications. -side-eyes FR- Happily, I'm egg-swapping for chievos and while I did need the Light one, I also need Wind! So I can trade you for one of those if you want. ^_^
@Charias That's okay, it happens. It's kind of weird though because I was on yesterday and didn't get any notifications. -side-eyes FR- Happily, I'm egg-swapping for chievos and while I did need the Light one, I also need Wind! So I can trade you for one of those if you want. ^_^
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
@raiderp

Yeah, I've had that sort of thing happen too. Idk if it's a bug or not, but it's really annoying! And kinda awkward. o_O

I'll send you a CR with one of my Wind eggs, then! Hopefully it works this time. :P
@raiderp

Yeah, I've had that sort of thing happen too. Idk if it's a bug or not, but it's really annoying! And kinda awkward. o_O

I'll send you a CR with one of my Wind eggs, then! Hopefully it works this time. :P
^
^
^
^
@Charias

I'd trade a nature egg for the wind egg
@Charias

I'd trade a nature egg for the wind egg
@Purveyor

Great! I'll send a CR! :D
@Purveyor

Great! I'll send a CR! :D