Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | T I want chests I have various junk
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64
Hi @SilverChilver

I could use a rally or two if you have them. I have around 400 rusted treasure chests I could trade.

I use a lot of baldwin materials (White slime, red goo and purple sludge are always on my "hit list") so if you have those I'd be happy to trade at LAH (and probably give you a discount on the chests, since they just clutter my vault)
Hi @SilverChilver

I could use a rally or two if you have them. I have around 400 rusted treasure chests I could trade.

I use a lot of baldwin materials (White slime, red goo and purple sludge are always on my "hit list") so if you have those I'd be happy to trade at LAH (and probably give you a discount on the chests, since they just clutter my vault)
@ArmourGeek
I just checked and I have 0 Rallies :(
I only have 2 white slime, 8 red goo, and 10 purple sludge. Would you like all of that?
The mats= 244,900t. So with chests at 2,200t each, that's 111 chests for an equal trade.
@ArmourGeek
I just checked and I have 0 Rallies :(
I only have 2 white slime, 8 red goo, and 10 purple sludge. Would you like all of that?
The mats= 244,900t. So with chests at 2,200t each, that's 111 chests for an equal trade.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@silverchilver

How about 120 chests for those materials?

I’m also looking for scholar stones and aid stones if you have any.
@silverchilver

How about 120 chests for those materials?

I’m also looking for scholar stones and aid stones if you have any.
@ArmourGeek
That'd be awesome! ^_^
Lol, I have 24 Scholar stones.
@ArmourGeek
That'd be awesome! ^_^
Lol, I have 24 Scholar stones.
@silverchilver

Sent you a message with 120 rusted chests. What would you like for 9 scholar stones?
@silverchilver

Sent you a message with 120 rusted chests. What would you like for 9 scholar stones?
@ArmourGeek
Haha, only 3 chests. It's 6,300 for the Scholars.
@ArmourGeek
Haha, only 3 chests. It's 6,300 for the Scholars.
Thanks @silverchilver

I'll trade 5 chests for 12 scholar stones, if that works for you.

Do you have any aid stones available?

I also use yellow and orange goo, along with gold and silver muck and yellow ooze, so I'd be happy to trade for those as well.

(Edit oh yah and blue goo, sludge and ooze - brewing bogsneak eggs)
Thanks @silverchilver

I'll trade 5 chests for 12 scholar stones, if that works for you.

Do you have any aid stones available?

I also use yellow and orange goo, along with gold and silver muck and yellow ooze, so I'd be happy to trade for those as well.

(Edit oh yah and blue goo, sludge and ooze - brewing bogsneak eggs)
@ArmourGeek
Sure!
And nah, no Aid stones.
Idek what the heck I've been brewing that I only have 3 yellow goo, and 8 orange goo. 3 silver muck, 8 yellow ooze. All that is 54,600t. So 25 chests.
6 blue goo, 6 blue ooze, and 6 blue sludge is 102,900t. So 47 chests.
@ArmourGeek
Sure!
And nah, no Aid stones.
Idek what the heck I've been brewing that I only have 3 yellow goo, and 8 orange goo. 3 silver muck, 8 yellow ooze. All that is 54,600t. So 25 chests.
6 blue goo, 6 blue ooze, and 6 blue sludge is 102,900t. So 47 chests.
@silverchilver

I’ve sent a cr with another 85 chests

If you have a pile of broken bottles or perhaps food (insects@ 20 treasure per fool point would work) there is room to add some additional items to balance that out.

I’m not too stressed about being exact, these have been gathering dust for a while...
@silverchilver

I’ve sent a cr with another 85 chests

If you have a pile of broken bottles or perhaps food (insects@ 20 treasure per fool point would work) there is room to add some additional items to balance that out.

I’m not too stressed about being exact, these have been gathering dust for a while...
@ArmourGeek
No, I don't keep broken bottles! I also, apparently don't have any stacks of insects at all. I haven't gathered insects in a while. So I just have random odds and ends and would rather not look through and try to add them up.
@ArmourGeek
No, I don't keep broken bottles! I also, apparently don't have any stacks of insects at all. I haven't gathered insects in a while. So I just have random odds and ends and would rather not look through and try to add them up.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64