Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | T I want chests I have various junk
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@dauntless98 Hi! I didn't have time to check for stuff yesterday. I am going to have to go with 1200t:1g. If my post says otherwise, it is rather outdated. I haven't used this thread since last year. Out of curiosity, how did you come across it? As it's outdated, what I have available from your list is: (I'm tired and I'm not doing math, so I'm just listing how much I have) [item= aerborne ambassador] 195g [item= amethyst striker]x1 [item= emerald striker] x10 [item=mute swan]x1 [item= snow streak pinion] x100 [item= wilting rose]x3 [item= dragonfly]x5 [item= granite chunk]x5 [item= shale sliver]x35 [item= cobra snakehead]x36 [item= green-throated skink]x6 I actually have a [item=longwing epiptite] available right now. So if you wanted to do a partial chest/currency trade for it, let me know!
@dauntless98
Hi! I didn't have time to check for stuff yesterday.
I am going to have to go with 1200t:1g. If my post says otherwise, it is rather outdated. I haven't used this thread since last year. Out of curiosity, how did you come across it?

As it's outdated, what I have available from your list is:
(I'm tired and I'm not doing math, so I'm just listing how much I have)
Aerborne Ambassador 195g
Amethyst Striker x1
Emerald Striker x10
Mute Swan x1
Snow Streak Pinion x100
Wilting Rose x3
Dragonfly x5
Granite Chunk x5
Shale Sliver x35
Cobra Snakehead x36
Green-throated Skink x6

I actually have a Longwing Epiptite available right now. So if you wanted to do a partial chest/currency trade for it, let me know!
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver hi there! if you'd like any of my excessive chest stock, i'm currently fundraising over in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2996903]my own thread[/url] for an akirbeak – here's what i've got in terms of chests, if you're interested! i'll take treasure, gems, or eggs as payment if you've got any of those available! [columns][item=gilded decorative chest] [nextcol] x44 30g each [size=2]29g per for 10+[/size] [nextcol][item=iron treasure chest] [nextcol] x288 9g [size=2]8g per for 10+[/size] [nextcol][item=rusted treasure chest] [nextcol] x488 2g [size=2]1.5g per for 10+[/size] [/columns]
@SilverChilver

hi there! if you'd like any of my excessive chest stock, i'm currently fundraising over in my own thread for an akirbeak – here's what i've got in terms of chests, if you're interested! i'll take treasure, gems, or eggs as payment if you've got any of those available!
Gilded Decorative Chest
x44

30g each
29g per for 10+
Iron Treasure Chest
x288

9g
8g per for 10+
Rusted Treasure Chest
x488

2g
1.5g per for 10+
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
Hi! ^_^
Lah for eggs is 300g I guess?
If you'll take a Noc egg for 10 gilded chests + 10g?
I may actually be willing to trade more than one because NotN is so soon. I have 4 of them lol.
Edit: I am interested in your crystalhide treads too!
@hatesprit
Hi! ^_^
Lah for eggs is 300g I guess?
If you'll take a Noc egg for 10 gilded chests + 10g?
I may actually be willing to trade more than one because NotN is so soon. I have 4 of them lol.
Edit: I am interested in your crystalhide treads too!
@SilverChilver

if you have any elemental eggs, i'd prefer those, but if not i can take noc eggs! at this point i'm getting lightly desperate since people are.... not buying lol
@SilverChilver

if you have any elemental eggs, i'd prefer those, but if not i can take noc eggs! at this point i'm getting lightly desperate since people are.... not buying lol
@hatesprit
I can totally value them at less than the 300g if that helps. I just usually don't buy chests and I'm saving gems for den slots and t for lair expansions lol.
And no elemental eggs, they've all been going towards den slots too.
@hatesprit
I can totally value them at less than the 300g if that helps. I just usually don't buy chests and I'm saving gems for den slots and t for lair expansions lol.
And no elemental eggs, they've all been going towards den slots too.
@SilverChilver

fair enough – in all honesty, this is my first notn since i came back from a loooooong time away from the site, so i'm not sure how low notn will push noc egg prices.... but hopefully it won't be *too* much lower than the 300g standard?
@SilverChilver

fair enough – in all honesty, this is my first notn since i came back from a loooooong time away from the site, so i'm not sure how low notn will push noc egg prices.... but hopefully it won't be *too* much lower than the 300g standard?
@hatesprit
I have literally never run out of messages in a CR before omg.
OK, so "that gives me 36 chests, which, doesn't seem right..but 148-124 is only 24, which is less than the value of 1 gilded chest so that checks out."

So 148g + 36 chests @ 29g each = 1192g
Sound right/good??
@hatesprit
I have literally never run out of messages in a CR before omg.
OK, so "that gives me 36 chests, which, doesn't seem right..but 148-124 is only 24, which is less than the value of 1 gilded chest so that checks out."

So 148g + 36 chests @ 29g each = 1192g
Sound right/good??
@SilverChilver

no problem, i sent another because i realized it when i went to reply to you lol. sorry about that dsfhlfdgsjlh

but yeah, that looks good to me!! thank you so much, i really appreciate it and you <3
@SilverChilver

no problem, i sent another because i realized it when i went to reply to you lol. sorry about that dsfhlfdgsjlh

but yeah, that looks good to me!! thank you so much, i really appreciate it and you <3
hi there !! i have a bunch of chests because i haven't wanted to open them and kept forgetting to list them on the auction house, but i checked the forums this time to see if anyone wanted them because i have [i]so many[/i] now that i'd flood AH listings. as of right now, i have: [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x51 [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x27 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x16 if you want, too, i can sell them for 1.5kt, 10kt and 30kt respectively if you buy a bunch !!
hi there !! i have a bunch of chests because i haven't wanted to open them and kept forgetting to list them on the auction house, but i checked the forums this time to see if anyone wanted them because i have so many now that i'd flood AH listings.

as of right now, i have:

Rusted Treasure Chest x51
Iron Treasure Chest x27
Gilded Decorative Chest x16

if you want, too, i can sell them for 1.5kt, 10kt and 30kt respectively if you buy a bunch !!
@SilverChilver

Hello! I have 150+ rusted chests and looking for silver/gold mucks, about 20-30 each.
I might need some other baldwin mats, but not many. Maybe white/black slimes?
Please feel free to let me know if you have something else to offer. Thank you! :)
@SilverChilver

Hello! I have 150+ rusted chests and looking for silver/gold mucks, about 20-30 each.
I might need some other baldwin mats, but not many. Maybe white/black slimes?
Please feel free to let me know if you have something else to offer. Thank you! :)
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64