Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
@Bahogar Do you still need food I can sell it in bulks and stacks (roughly 4 or 5 points and 3-5 stacks each)
@Bahogar Do you still need food I can sell it in bulks and stacks (roughly 4 or 5 points and 3-5 stacks each)
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@TruthandLies
Sure, thanks! You can send them, I have enough treasure :)
@TruthandLies
Sure, thanks! You can send them, I have enough treasure :)
@Viforange Are you still interested in food? (I saw that your OP says you're interested as long as it's open, but I also saw you listed fodder two hours after I sent a CR, so I wasn't sure!)
@Viforange Are you still interested in food? (I saw that your OP says you're interested as long as it's open, but I also saw you listed fodder two hours after I sent a CR, so I wasn't sure!)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka
Oh, I forgot this thread, it's been so long ^^
I'll have to think whether I continue buying food. I'm good for now, but I'll still buy what you sent, thanks!
@cheyinka
Oh, I forgot this thread, it's been so long ^^
I'll have to think whether I continue buying food. I'm good for now, but I'll still buy what you sent, thanks!