Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47
@deavve
Received, thank you!
@deavve
Received, thank you!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

How much would Squishington charge to train a dragon from level 17 to level 20? (If I can catch my clan's level 17 up to level 20, he can train with two other level 20s, you see.)
@Kargi

How much would Squishington charge to train a dragon from level 17 to level 20? (If I can catch my clan's level 17 up to level 20, he can train with two other level 20s, you see.)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka
Squishington charges 40k or 50g for that gap c:
@cheyinka
Squishington charges 40k or 50g for that gap c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi Would it be possible for me to send the dragon via CR (as usual) but have him returned via private auction? (He's packing for his trip as we speak.)
@Kargi Would it be possible for me to send the dragon via CR (as usual) but have him returned via private auction? (He's packing for his trip as we speak.)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington:[/b] [i]Cherenkov was a pleasure to teach: he excelled in identifying the edible plants of the Mire, but should stay away from attempting to eat the Southmarsh Podids. They do not like that. Here's my parting wisdom: You can't harvest any plants if you haven't botany![/i][/center] @cheyinka Please check your PAs o\ Cherenkov is eager to return home!

3844127_350.png

Squishington: Cherenkov was a pleasure to teach: he excelled in identifying the edible plants of the Mire, but should stay away from attempting to eat the Southmarsh Podids. They do not like that. Here's my parting wisdom: You can't harvest any plants if you haven't botany!

@cheyinka
Please check your PAs o\ Cherenkov is eager to return home!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/760.png[/img] [b]Cogfrog[/b] [i]disapproves of the Mire's climate and patiently waits for Ulthir to make mincemeat of Psywurms; Cogfrog needs some oil in his rivets.[/i] [/center]
760.png
Cogfrog disapproves of the Mire's climate and patiently waits for Ulthir to make mincemeat of Psywurms; Cogfrog needs some oil in his rivets.
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
Wow! That was really fast. Sorry about the podid chomping; I guess he's heard the clan's trainers complain about podids enough to remember them, but didn't remember that they weren't snacks.
Wow! That was really fast. Sorry about the podid chomping; I guess he's heard the clan's trainers complain about podids enough to remember them, but didn't remember that they weren't snacks.
@cheyinka
Thanks for choosing us! I suppose Podids do look tasty... to certain dragons. c:
@cheyinka
Thanks for choosing us! I suppose Podids do look tasty... to certain dragons. c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
I have 159 gems for 127, 200 treasure!
I have 159 gems for 127, 200 treasure!
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Wiosna
Sending a CR c:
@Wiosna