Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems, 1g:889t
1 2 3
Hello! I'm looking to convert my gems to treasure. I finally was able to get some gems, and I wanna use them to gene my g1 dragons and (maybe) expand my lair. My goal is to get 1 mil treasure! Please reply with how many gems you want and attach the treasure equivalent in a CR.

Current gem amount: 13g
Ratio: 1:889
Hello! I'm looking to convert my gems to treasure. I finally was able to get some gems, and I wanna use them to gene my g1 dragons and (maybe) expand my lair. My goal is to get 1 mil treasure! Please reply with how many gems you want and attach the treasure equivalent in a CR.

Current gem amount: 13g
Ratio: 1:889
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
buump!
buump!
bump
bump
Please don't "ghost" reply. As well, please don't send me a CR and then cancel after 10-20 minutes. If I don't respond right away, that's probably because I'm busy! But if it's not between the times I mentioned on my profile (6:30 to 14:00 FR time), then there's no need to worry about me not responding in under 4 hours.

(Plus, it'll notify me with who's sending the CR and when you cancel it, so I know what you did! No pressure.)
Please don't "ghost" reply. As well, please don't send me a CR and then cancel after 10-20 minutes. If I don't respond right away, that's probably because I'm busy! But if it's not between the times I mentioned on my profile (6:30 to 14:00 FR time), then there's no need to worry about me not responding in under 4 hours.

(Plus, it'll notify me with who's sending the CR and when you cancel it, so I know what you did! No pressure.)
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3