Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Grinding (you keep fest!) [Paused]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53
^
^
eimdef.gif
I could do 3 hours in the arena
I could do 3 hours in the arena
9BrVyVX.png
@Deuken

I'm only looking for per-battle grinding: it smooths out the variation from things like Internet speeds and coli builds.
@Deuken

I'm only looking for per-battle grinding: it smooths out the variation from things like Internet speeds and coli builds.
eimdef.gif
[quote name="BrinBellway" date="2023-09-20 18:31:16" ] I'm only looking for per-battle grinding: it smooths out the variation from things like Internet speeds and coli builds. [/quote] ok how about 2000 battle instead
BrinBellway wrote on 2023-09-20 18:31:16:

ok how about 2000 battle instead
9BrVyVX.png
@Deuken

I cap batches at 1,000 battles each, as stated in my original post. For someone new to per-battle grinding, I'd recommend starting with a smaller batch like 300. (I see you have experience running a coli-selling thread, but even so, some people find per-battle doesn't mesh well with them.)
@Deuken

I cap batches at 1,000 battles each, as stated in my original post. For someone new to per-battle grinding, I'd recommend starting with a smaller batch like 300. (I see you have experience running a coli-selling thread, but even so, some people find per-battle doesn't mesh well with them.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I'm almost done with the Roost, so I'm going to be starting my CRs within the next ten minutes. :) Because of how easily CRs like to break, I'll probably be splitting the winnings into different CRs, by category.
@BrinBellway I'm almost done with the Roost, so I'm going to be starting my CRs within the next ten minutes. :) Because of how easily CRs like to break, I'll probably be splitting the winnings into different CRs, by category.
FR+3
^
^
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway hi there! id be happy to grind out 1000 arena battles for you!
@BrinBellway hi there! id be happy to grind out 1000 arena battles for you!

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
hey! i can do those last 800 sand-swept runs for you :)
hey! i can do those last 800 sand-swept runs for you :)
XeY5rF6.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
FObX7rS.png
5kODyPT.gifgLbZUkF.pngBMbExDU.pngJzUZHeP.pngwN1CyRb.pngtqa10NX.pnguzVzjjZ.pngQ4idXs1.pngfwf0oTL.pngcedPG3i.png
FtPB84c.png
@galactic @seoli

Sounds good!
@galactic @seoli

Sounds good!
eimdef.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53